Interaction;;

Sophie's pov :

The heavy door in front of us slowly opened revealing a black haired boy whose hair almost covered his eyes. His hair had a white streak at the right and he immediately smiled at Yunho, deep dimples forming on his cheeks.

"Welcome back Yunhooo! Oh, and who's this lovely lady?" he asked stepping back and letting us in.

"This is Sophie....umm....she's a very good friend of mine" Yuhno looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and bowed to the boy.

"Hi Sophie! I'm San. Yunho's brother" he said, still with a smile plastered on his face. His vibes were amazing and friendly.

"Nice to meet you San!" I smiled back.

"Can I call you Soph? It's sounds nice...." He asked with the cutest expressions ever.

"Haha...ofcourse you can!" I assured him on which his small dimples appeared again.

"Make yourself comfortable! Yunho, I'll go and inform Hongjoong that we have a guest." He said as he turned back and walked away.

I was adjusting to the richly decorated hall. There was a fancy looking sofa set right at the center, with a thick, heavily designed red carpet underneath.

There was a central bifurcating staircase, which I assumed led to the different rooms on the upper floor. There were two more long corridors on the left and right each, whose end I couldn't even see.

I was in awe. Everything was rich. I felt like a mouse in this big mansion. My house was nothing compared to this. Whatever it was, everything was beautiful and properly maintained.

"Hey? What are you thinking about Soph?" Yunho startled me.

"You live here? I still am not able to believe this Yunho. It's just so beautiful. Pure royalty" A big, proud smile appeared on his face.

"I'm glad you like it. Now sit here... Hongjoong, my elder brother will soon come and greet you." Yunho gestured me towards the sofa. I did as he said so.

We both were sitting on the couch for a long time. Not even a single person passed by. Maybe all were busy.

I was looking at the interiors. Everything was either blazing golden or rich dark red in color. My gaze fell on the wall in front of me. It was the only wall which had a wallpaper. All the other walls were plain off white colored.

On the wall hung a huge frame. A frame with just a picture of a bird. It wasn't just a normal bird though. I immediately recognized it as the phoenix.

A phoenix in action. Rising from the ashes, with fiery red wings and fierce pose.

The picture was simple but thrilling. It looked like a symbol.

I got up and walked towards it to see it close up. It looked more like a painting. However, I noticed something engraved at the bottom. I went closer and touched the golden frame gently.

THE CRIMSON PHOENIX.

I wonder what it means.

"Yeosang drew it. He likes painting." Yunho spoke suddenly startling me.

"Oh. Is he one of your brothers?"

"Yes." He answered.

"Who is she Yunho and why is she touching my precious work?" I heard a deep stern voice from behind me which made me immediately withdraw my hand and step back.

I turned and saw a short pretty boy with brown curly hair. Even though he looked good, he didn't seem happy to see me.

"Uh... Hi , I'm Sophi-"

"I asked Yunho. Not you." He interrupted folding his hands.

"What's going on here? Oh...who's she?" another deep voiced boy with bright red hair appeared. He was pretty tall, almost as tall as Yunho. He was wearing glasses. He stopped beside the brown haired boy.

"I don't know either. Yunho... are you just going to stand there? Why did you bring her?" he spoke again, his voice deep and hands folded.

"She's my friend. And it's none of your business. Where is Hongjoong and Seonghwa? I'll talk to them directly." Yunho raised his voice. I was shocked at this behavior. I looked at him puzzled. His expressions were calm but he was angry.

"Tch. Fine. Let's continue our work Mingi." The brown haired boy spoke again and walked straight to the staircase.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a bit." The red haired boy, whose name I registered as Mingi came towards us.

"Calm down man. You know he hates it when someone touches even his belongings. And she literally touched his painting! Ofcourse he'll get mad. " He said patting Yunho on his shoulder. Yunho sighed.

"Anyway. Hello. I'm Mingi, his brother. And you are?" he asked.

"I'm Sophie. Nice to meet you..uh..."

"It's okay. You can call me Mingi." He said, his face still emotionless.

"Yeah" I tried to smile which didn't make any difference.

"I have some work with Yeosang. I'll see you around." He said to Yunho and went in the same direction towards the staircase.

Yunho's face was filled with nervousness and concern. He looked at me and gave a sheepish smile.

"The one who was being rude to you earlier was Yeosang. Sorry on his behalf. He shouldn't have said that to you." He said walking back towards the center of the hall.

"It's okay. I get pissed too when some random person touches my artworks or assignment sheets and designs." I followed him and sat beside him, once again waiting for Hongjoong.

▪️▪️▪️

Author's Corner :

Hongjoong : Woahhhhh...finally an author's corner in this book! What's the occasion Kel-

Author : *suddenly starts singing* shut up and go awayyyyy~~

Seonghwa : Hmmm...I guess she still hasn't recovered from Exo's cb.

Author : I WILL NEVER. But y'all seriously shut up and go away. Why are you doing this to me???

San : What did we-

Author : EXCUSE ME GRANDPA SAN. YOU HAVE NO FOOKING RIGHT TO SPEAK TODAY OKAY?

Wooyoung : *gasps* Did you just scold him when I'm in the room? I USED TO THINK OF YOU HIGHLY AUTHOR KEL.

Author : BUT LIKE. WHY WOULDN'T I BE PISSED HUH? Y'ALL DON'T HAVE ASIA ON YOUR WORLD MAP? WHY SHOULD WE ASIAN ATINYS ALWAYS SUFFERRRRR?

Yunho : *gulps* guys... I think she's going to kill us today.

Mingi : *freaks out* let's run away before she starts scolding us againnnnn.

Jongho : *showing biceps* Don't worry hyungs. I'll protect you.

Author :*gets up to leave* NO NEED. I'M SO MAD AND SAD RIGHT NOW. I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD LEAVE. BYE.

Yeosang : *after the author leaves* I hate her. She's so dumb and loud. Her condition is getting worse. I think we really need to show her to a psychiatrist.

Author : *eavesdropping from outside the door* I HEARD YOU YEOSANG. NO CHICKEN FOR YOU TODAY.

Hongjoong : *facepalms*

Yeosang : ....

Yeosang : ....Now I hate her even more.