Convo;;

Third Person pov:

"Hyung, I have something important to tell you all." Yunho was breathing heavily as he came in almost running.

Hongjoong stood in front of him in silence. He was just woken up by Yunho and looked weary.

"I know Yunho. I came to know about it. It's literally 4am and you haven't slept yet. Go take rest first." He replied, his face full of tiredness.

"But Felice....!"

"He's being treated Yun, he'll be fine in no time. Go sleep. We'll tell everyone about this at breakfast, first thing in the morning,okay?"

Yunho nodded. Maybe he was right. Moreover, he already knew.

▪️▪️▪️

"Sorry, I'm late....Damn, what's up with these sad vibes?" Mingi walked in with his brows furrowed.

"You would know if you were punctual." Yeosang glared at him at which Mingi snorted.

"What happened hyung?" he asked taking the seat beside Seonghwa.

"Felice was shot yesterday." Seonghwa plainly replied, his head still low. No one of them had eaten anything.

"What!!? How? When? Where is he? And Who??"

"Calm down Mingi, he's under good medical care. He'll be fine soon." Seonghwa replied.

"But I just don't understand." Yeosang spoke once again, grabbing everyone's attention. "Why were they following Sophie?"

"Hmmm...now that's weird" Jongho looked at Yunho expectantly.

"I don't know. I don't know whether they were after Sophie or me...." Yunho shrugged.

"They know who we are, and this has happened few times before though." San answered.

"Yes and Costras don't even need any reason to hunt us down and hurt us. It's not surprising that they took her as hostage." Wooyoung added on which Hongjoong nodded.

"They always target innocent people. And now they know Yunho and Sophie are close, they'll attack her once again." Mingi said, his voice deeper than usual.

"Those mothef*ckers, I'm gonna kill each one of them." Seonghwa cursed under his breath which surprised the others. He rarely used cuss words, but today he was different. He was staring at his plate in silence, deeply thinking about something.

Yeosang shot a confused look at Hongjoong who just mouthed an 'I don't know either' signal to him.

"What are you going to do now Yunho?" San asked the lost boy.

"Huh? About?"

"About Sophie. I think they will try to hurt her again."

"I don't know. Whatever we all decide is fine." Yunho frowned and looked at Hongjoong.

"Give me her phone number." Seonghwa suddenly spoke with a poker face. He looked at Yunho who was now confused.

"What?"

"Her. Phone. Number."

"Why?" Yunho spoke, his voice higher.

"Wait. No. I didn't mean it that way. I want her phone number for emergency situations like yesterday's. Give her mine too." Seonghwa cleared at which San face palmed.

"Oh...okay" Yunho calmed down.

"You look tensed Mingi. What's up. There's something going on in your mind." Hongjoong looked at Mingi who looked lost in thoughts.

"Mingiyaaahhhh" Wooyoung, who was sitting next to him screamed which made him jump.

"What? Whaaat? Why did you scream in my ear Woo!!!?"

"Because Hongjoong hyung asked something but you didn't listen."

"Oh? Really? What was it hyung?"

"I asked what were you thinking about" Hongjoong repeated smiling.

"About Sophie. We still don't know anything about her. Don't you feel its odd?" Mingi spoke which made everyone speechless.

"Odd? She is an architecture student. A normal college going girl. That's it." Yunho replied.

"No. Not that. About her past. Her family. Tell us everything you know about her Yunho." Mingi spoke.

"Well, she said her mom and dad divorced when she was an infant. She doesn't know who her dad is or is he even alive. Her single mom raised her. She lives in California..... And yeah her mom is Korean but her dad wasn't."

"Hmm...and what about her name? Sophie Gardner clearly isn't a Korean name." Jongho asked.

"Yeah about that, she said her mom changed her name and surname after she divorced her dad. That's it."

"Hyung....I think we need to find out about her past. Something is not right." Mingi finally spoke after thinking for a long time.

"What do you mean??" Yunho glared at Mingi.

"I agree with Mingi. We have to find out more about her before we can completely trust her." Hongjoong spoke which made Yunho even more furious.

"Do y'all really think she is a threat? She is just so innocent! I'm not allowing this. Her past is past. Forget it." Yunho spat.

"Yunho! You don't get to decide! This is a collective decision and I agree with Mingi." Yeosang raised his voice.

"I agree too. We need a background check just to be safe." Wooyoung joined in.

"What about you San?"

"This is actually wrong, finding out about someone's personal life behind their back but I'll have to agree with Mingi. Afterall, everything you told us about her is incomplete." San spoke softly.

"I agree with this decision too." Finally Seonghwa said, his voice cold.

"Tch. Just whyyy. I'm telling Sophie about all this. I don't want to betray her." Yunho abruptly got up from his seat. His anger had reached its peak by now.

"Yunho! Sit Down! Did you forget? Family first!!" Hongjoong got up too, his voice higher than Yunho's.

Yunho froze. Instantly his head lowered and he sat.

"Alright. Let's find out everything about her." He mumbled.

"Okay. Mingi, as usual this is your job. Use all the sources you have. Just make sure we know everything about her in three days." Hongjoong ordered, lowering his voice.

"YESSSS SIRRR" Mingi beamed.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Hi y'all. This is author Kelly speaking from her grave.

Also, KIM HONGJOONG AND PARK SEONGHWA. WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU???

AND THE CB IS A MIX OF HALA HALA AND SAY MY NAME? 😭😭😭😭

FML.

BYE. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

 I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE