Mine;;

Note:

Beramaxine-

A chemical used in laboratories which is highly fatal.

⚠ If given in less amount to the victim, will cause severe food poisoning.

⚠ If given in excess amount to the victim, victim will die due to poison.

⚠ If given in exact amount to the victim (needs a lot of research and expertise to know the exact amount), the victim will die in 30 minutes, but as natural death (heart attack). No traces of poisoning will be left behind even after postmortem.

(please note that the name of the chemical is changed for safety purpose as it is pretty easily available in school/college labs for experiments)

▪️▪️▪️

Third person pov:

"WHAT?" Nathan got up abruptly as tears flowed down his cheeks. He took two long strides towards his older brother, grabbing his collar and pushing him violently into the wall. The elder let out a cry of pain as he held his brother's wrist, trying to free himself from the grip.

"I'm sorry for your loss Nathan! But this wasn't my fault! Leave me!" he growled, making the younger grit his teeth in anger and annoyance.

"YOU. I KNOW YOU TOO WELL."

"You killed her! You fucking killed her!! How dare you!" he spat, venom and hatred filled in every word of his.

"Listen! I just wanted to give her little beramaxine so that she'll fall sick and Sophie will come back home to look after her. This was my plan to make sure Sophie is safe too, here, with us in this town...but-"

"Don't make it sound like a fucking accident! I know you killed her on purpose!! You were just going to TALK, right?"

"I did, but she won't listen-"

"So you fucking killed her!" he completed the sentence.

"NO! You have gone crazy Nathan! I should come back later since you've lost your mind!" Ryan pulled away and started walking towards the exit, fixing his collar.

"By the way, Sophie is in town and I think I'll talk to her now." He said which made the younger's jaw drop.

"Sophie's in town? When did she- right, why won't she come. But what the fuck, you are NOT going to meet her and that's an order!" Nathan declared. "Listen. Calm down and listen to me! I'll tell Sophie everything now. She needs to know! She isn't safe and even YOU know that Nathan! And she won't believe us if we don't tell her the truth. I'm going to meet her and that's my advice. Think over it." Ryan spoke, making Nathan even more confused. Whatever his brother just said did make sense, but he knew his brother too well.

Ryan raised an eyebrow, waiting for confirmation from his 'boss'.

Nathan silently nodded, giving up the argument. He knew he would never win against his brother's logics.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Hello all! I'm back after ages. Sorry to keep y'all waiting but as I said, we had final exams going on.
Turns out, they have been postponed as our uni is closed down for a week!
Sooo... I'll try to update more often...
Also, please take good care and precautions! The corona virus is spreading quickly so make sure you maintain hygiene, wash hands and stay away from crowded areas :)