Stay;;

Sophie's pov:

I rushed through the staircase and barged into my flat. It was a mess, just the way I had left it earlier. My heart was pounding faster than ever. Thankfully I did not encounter anyone on my way. Also, Hongjoong sent one of his men with me to help me out and for emergency. That was pretty much thoughtful of him.

"You look breathless ma'am. Are you alright?" the man who accompanied me asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry. It's just because I ran all the way up here." I replied.

"Okay. I'll wait here, call me if when you need any help." He stood outside but I insisted him to come in and sit in the hall while I packed my stuff.

I hurried to my bedroom. My design sheets and alcoholic markers were scattered around the room, just the way I left them before going. I smiled as I collected them knowing that I will never use them again.

I searched for few travel bags and stuffed them with every single thing I needed. Clothes, shoes, scarfs and every other clothing I owned. I didn't care out the furniture as just a few of them were mine. Rest all was pre furnished by the owner.

I didn't have to care about the flat rent too as it was already cleared. I just had to mail my owner that I was shifting out of the city.

Right. I was going to just disappear.

Just then something crossed my mind.

What about the uni?

I grabbed the bags in which I had stuffed all my favorite things. I dumped my sketchbook and microns in the bag too. After all, maybe just sketching will be my only pass time from tomorrow.

I ran to the kitchen with three heavy bags.

"Hey, I'll hold it for you Miss." The man got up as he snatched the bags from my hands. I smiled. Thank god Hongjoong sent him. It would've been impossible for me to carry all this.

"Um...I have a question." I started. "What is it?"

"What about my university?" I asked as I filled two glasses of water handing him one.

"Oh...don't worry about it Miss. Seonghwa sir said he will take care of it. You just need to decide what to tell your friend." He replied gulping down the water. I nodded.

Right. Meghan. What am I supposed to tell her?

"Uh...can I meet her for one last time?" I asked him but he shook his head violently.

"No ma'am! I've been ordered to bring you straight to the mansion after you get all your stuff. I can't allow that." He answered firmly.

"Ugh. Okay." I huffed out a sigh as I finished packing all my stuff.

Why does it feel so uneasy even though everything is now sorted out?

I called the owner and he told me to hand over the keys to the neighbor.

We started descending the stairs after I was done with everything.

Finally, I'm leaving. Leaving this place and I don't think I'll ever return.

Soon we reached the parking lot where our car was parked.