Suffer;;

Third person pov:

The 21 year old boy was exhausted of screaming and trying to open the door. His nails had tiny shredded pieces of wood from all that scratching he had done to the door, trying to get out of the damp place. Once again, he started banging the door furiously.

"Open the fuck up!! I'm gonna break it and kill you now! Just let me get out of here first!" He screamed.

He suddenly fell back, getting a strong blow from the wooden door as it was suddenly opened by someone. The door slammed open, letting in the smallest streak of artificial light into the dark, windowless room. Eight fierce looking men entered the room, one of them switching on the light bulb from outside as it hung low, and flicked on dimly lighting up the room.

The fallen boy slowly crawled behind, caressing the fresh wound he just got from the sudden opening of the door. He started shaking in fear as he looked around him. All the walls painted in red...Blood. Weird objects were laying around him. A metal bat, A spiked chain covered in dried red fluid and an axe which looked like an antique piece but a used one. He gulped in silence, slowly taking in the environment around him. He had been stuck in that room for few hours but he never noticed these. Probably because there was not even a single light source.

"W-Who the fuck are you and why did you guys kidnap me!?" He slowly got up, trying to maintain his weak balance.

The youngest boy slammed the door shut, the sound at which the boy flinched.

"A-Answer me cowards! Why have you trapped me here!? Y-You both...You were the guys that fought with me that time right? You guys brought me here right?" he spoke again, gathering the tiniest bit of energy he had.

Yunho and Wooyoung looked at each other and smirked. After they had beaten Kevin to a pulp that day, they had just rescued Sophie and brought her to their house. However, they kidnapped Kevin the next day and now here he was, trapped and tortured by the merciless beasts.

"And does it matter? You're here now and you'll pay for all the wrong doings, you filthy bastard!" Yunho spat, kicking away the metal bat that was lying just beside his foot.

"What did I do? Just leave me! Let me go home! You have no idea how powerful my dad is!" Kevin said again, slowly moving backwards.

"Hah. Boys, this shithead wants to know what he did and why did we bring him here...Isn't that funny when criminals ask what crime they did even they themselves know?" Hongjoong let out a small sarcastic laugh and stared at Kevin.

"I did nothing! I never did anything to you....fuck. I don't even know who you guys are!" Kevin tried to defend.

"You say you're innocent? I think we should give him something to eat. Maybe he is just going crazy after starving for so long." Seonghwa looked at San, who nodded and hurried off.

"H-How long have I been here?"

"More than 24hours. I'm glad you didn't die yet because I would love to see you dying." Mingi laughed, as San came in with a plate in his hand.

"Oh, here's food for you. Enjoy your dinner!" Wooyoung said cheerfully, taking the plate from San and walking towards Kevin. Kevin shook his head but had no choice. He was hungry. Moreover, he didn't have a single drop of water for so long so his throat had dried.

"I'll need your help Jongho." Wooyoung said, filling his spoon with the powder. Jongho immediately rushed over, grabbing Kevin's wrists tightly behind his back and holding his head so he couldn't move.

"W-What are you guys-"

"Shhh...We have just two questions to ask. Answer them quietly, okay?" Mingi silently said.

"First, why did you assault Sophie?"

"So all this is about her? That bitch is a real pain in the ass...Jeez. I just should've done it when I had the chance." Kevin smirked, his smile even more pathetic than he himself was.

"Wrong answer. Here's your reward." Wooyoung said coldly as he shoved a big spoonful of strong chilli powder down his throat at which he screamed.

"W....Water! No...Aaaah...it burns! Water!" Kevin screamed as Jongho tightened his grip, not letting him move.

"You will get water, don't worry! Just answer the questions correctly asshole...speak again. We're waiting." San held the bottle of water which he had brought along.

"I....I. Man shit. My throat...okay, it was just a dare and I just wanted to fuck her okay? Waterrrr" he spoke breathlessly. Yunho was furious by now, but somehow he remained calm. After all, the final punishment what his to decide.

"Here's your water." San poured just a bit of water into his mouth.

"More!" Kevin hissed at which San shook his head. "After the next question. It's the last one don't worry."

"The second and final question. Who gave you the drug...The drug you used to spike the drink? Rohypnol." Mingi asked as everyone waited for the answer.

Kevin looked away, probably thinking about how they knew everything and what they wanted to do with the information.

"It's...My friend gave it to me. I paid him a good amount for that. He liked my plan so he helped." Kevin's eyes filled with fear as Yunho took a step forward at him, towering him.

"And your friend must have a name, right? Who's he?" Yunho's voice went deeper as rage slowly crept up his spine.

"It's...It's someone from her college. He's Sophie's friend, Martin."

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Yo, I myself am shook with this plot twist. 🤡🤡🤡

Also, Yeosang sweetie... ILYSM but... I'm really gonna clown you for this Horizon outfit... forever 😂😂 Legit looking like a Ketchup bottle and a packet of Maggie (Indian ramen like food item) according to me... a snacc indeed ;-);-)

Bonus ~ a snack eating a snack😏😏 (credit: @didqpy1 on twt)

Okay, don't mind my weirdass random A/N for today... I'm literally in love with Kang Yeosang atm.