Stop;;

Third Person pov:

The stranger climbed up the window and silently unlocked the balcony. Sophie's apartment was on the 4th floor and the window on the 3rd floor made it easy for the intruder to enter the apartment.

He was a tall man with broad shoulders and well built physique. He wore the similar black coat and a black mask, just like the stalker from few days ago.

He silently went to the hall and kitchen, searching for someone. Sophie.

It was a sunny afternoon.

"Ah, what a pain in the ass. Must be in the bedroom." He mumbled to himself, his voice rough and deep.

Making sure not to make any sound, he slowly unlocked bedroom door, revealing a petite figure, deep in slumber.

"So, here she is. She's just so small. I wonder why the boss wants her to be brought to him." He said wearing his gloves.

"Whatever, I've been given this job so I'll do it anyway. I hope Kai is ready with the car." He sighed.

He prepared the handkerchief, ready to cover her mouth.....Just when the phone silently buzzed in his pocket.

Irritated, he quickly went outside and picked up the phone.

"What is -"

"Chanyeol, get back here quick. They're here." Kai spoke frantically at which Chanyeol smirked.

"Let them come, this'll be fun."

"Don't be crazy! Just come back here. We can do this some other time." Kai replied, his voice full of concern.

"They shot Baekhyun! He's severely injured because of them. I will never forgive them. Let me just finish them off." Chanyeol's anger grew every moment.

Even though Chanyeol had helped Baekhyun escape that day, Yunho had managed to leave a severe bullet injury on him. All he wanted was revenge.

"Don't be fucking stupid Loey, just get the fuck back." Kai spoke, his rage was uncontrollable. Chanyeol finally agreed and went back to the balcony.

A car had just skidded to a stop, and Yunho barged out. Chanyeol clenched his fists at the sight of Yunho. He waited for Yunho to go inside the building, before climbing down just like he came up.

"I'll get my revenge next time, you bastard!" He spoke to himself and quickly escaped.

▪️▪️▪️

A furious Yunho repeatedly banged the door. Sophie jolted awake, her expressions confused and scared. She ran to the hall, and stood in front of the pounding door, with no idea who was on the other side.

"Wh-Who is it?" she asked, her voice barely audible.

"Just open the goddamn door Sophie." Yunho growled.

Sophie was shocked. This was not her 'normal Yunho'. This Yunho sounded harsh and extremely angry.

She hesitated before she finally opened the door. He barged in slamming the door behind him. His eyes and face were bloodshot red, fumes raging out from his whole behavior.

Sophie flinched as he inched closer to her, cornering her against the wall.

"Wh-What happened?? What did I do??" Sophie managed to speak.

"You knew it all along....Isn't it?" Yunho spat.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Don't fucking act innocent. You knew about your past right? You knew who your father is. You fooled me all along. What the fuck did you think? Did you think I'll never find out?"He raged.
He grabbed her hair harshly as she winced in pain.

"Mingi found out everything about you. You were using me right?"

"No, Yunho, it hurts! Please stop!!" Sophie cried, struggling to get away from his grip.

"Answer me for fuck's sake! WHO ARE YOU?" He gripped her hair harder, pushing her against the wall.

She struggled but to no avail. He was way more stronger than her.

"I never even imagined that someone like you would be hidden behind that innocent pretty face, YOU BITCH!" He spat, venom filled in every word that came from his mouth. He was uncontrollable.

"YUNHO, WILL YOU EVEN HEAR ME OUT?" Sophie spoke, her voice trembling but louder which made him loosen the grip.

"Did you just raise your voice at me??" He raised his hand to hit her. She flinched on an instant which made him stop.

A feeling of guilt gushed over him. He stepped back and folded his hands.

"Alright, speak." He commanded to the helpless girl who was sobbing in front of him.

She stood still, almost shaking. She didn't even move a bit which made his anger cool down.

"Get me a glass of water. I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have overreacted." He removed his jacket and plopped down on the couch as if whatever just happened was normal.

She realized that not obeying might get her in trouble. She did as he said.

After gulping down two glasses of cold water and wiping down his sweat, he leaned back on the sofa and let out an audible sigh.

"Okay, I want to hear everything." He demanded, his voice calmer but still strong and commanding.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

Bad Squishy. Bad Squishy. 👀
Also, sorry but my MultiFandom ass couldn't resist including EXO.
However, they're just side characters so I hope it's fine with y'all :)
.
Also, BITCH WTF IS UP WITH THOSE SOLO CONCEPT PICS.
*in San's voice*
"I CAN'T BREATHE. I CAN'T BREATHE "

 I CAN'T BREATHE "