The Brothers;;

Sophie's pov:

"Ohhh...so you're Sophie."
I turned to the direction of the source of the sound. Three men were walking down the huge bifurcated staircase. The one who was at the center smiled as they came closer. He had a weird hairstyle and short bluish hair. It suited him though.
He was shorter than the other two but had more 'style'. I noticed a small scar running down diagonally from the right side of his forehead to the eyebrow, just like a slit. He was nicely dressed.... Or maybe I should say 'richly' dressed than all of the others I've met earlier.

He was accompanied but two others on either sides. One of them was San who was smiling widely just like how he had greeted me but the other one didn't seem to be pleased at all.

His hair was pitch black and long. His face was glowing even more under the warm white light of the chandelier.
I smiled back trying to be as friendly I could, but instead he stared at me harder.... With more angry expressions.

They sat on the sofa right opposite us. San looked happy. "Did you meet anyone else yet Soph?" San asked me, still a small smile on his face.

The moment he said that, the one with the dark black hair abruptly turned his head towards San and arched an eyebrow. "Soph? Hmm...I see you're already getting too close, isn't it San?" he finally spoke, his voice deep which suited his pretty face.

He turned his glare back to me without even waiting for San to reply. Poor San just held his head down for the next few minutes.

Yunho was watching everything in silence. He sat up straight and cleared his throat, gesturing the boy sitting at the center to say something.

He immediately registered Yunho's gesture and leaned back in the sofa, putting his right arm on the backrest and crossing his legs, as if he was a king and we were now going to have a business talk.

Meanwhile the other one just leaned forward, resting his chin on his hands....still boring holes through me just but staring at me right in the eyes. I turned my gaze immediately to the short haired boy.

I felt suffocated.

Everything was fine and exciting at first. But now, somehow it feels suffocating. As if I'm being trapped. Trapped somewhere.

I was suddenly feeling like I shouldn't have requested Yunho to introduce his brothers to me in the first place. I glanced at him. His expressions were grim, probably we both were thinking about the same thing.

"Alright. Let me introduce myself. I'm Hongjoong. I'm the... Uh- You can say, I and Seonghwa hyung take all the important decisions here." He stopped and looked at the black haired boy who had finally stopped staring at me and was looking at Hongjoong.

"And he is Seonghwa." Hongjoong continued, with a small smile on his face.

Seonghwa looked at me again before speaking. "It's the first time Yunho has brought his friend to meet. As far as I remember, he really had very few friends since childhood. You must be really special. Nice to meet you Sophie." He smirked, his expressions slowly changing. He sounded more friendlier. San instantly brought his head up and looked at him with surprised expressions.

I was surprised too. I never expected something like this from a man who looked like he was going to kill me just a few seconds ago.

I looked at Yunho proudly, who was now smiling brightly nodding at Seonghwa.

I blushed a bit on hearing the word special. If what he said was true, then I was certainly special.

"But, we need to talk tonight Yunho. Don't forget." Hongjoong suddenly said, his expressions getting a little more serious.