Unclear;;

Third person pov:

Sophie almost stumbled down the stairs as Kevin grabbed her tiny waist carefully. Everyone looked at them as they slowly ascended the staircase, making Meghan running in their direction.

"Oh my god Soph! What happened to her Kev?" she asked as she helped Sophie sit down on the couch, shooing away a couple. "Maybe she couldn't handle the drink?" Kevin shrugged with a look of worry on his face.

"She's passing out!" Meghan screamed.

"Quick, we need to take her to a doctor!! This seems different" Meghan spoke as she gently patted Sophie's pale cheeks. Her eyes were slowly closing, her body leaning on Meghan's.

"O-Ohk" Jason pulled out his phone, hurriedly dialing. Kevin immediately snatched it from his hand.

"What the-"

"Look, she's saying no." Kevin turned to Sophie who was now sweating. Her breathing was heavy but she was saying that she didn't want a doctor.

"She wants to go home. I'll drop her." Kevin said getting up, pulling Sophie with one of his hand.

"I'll come with you. I'll stay over at her place then." Meghan said, as she got up too.

"No! Are you crazy? The host of the party herself is not at the party? No Megs, I'll handle it trust me." Kevin said hurriedly. Jason tried to interrupt but Kevin was adamant.

"I have a car and her house is actually on the way. Trust me guys, I'll drop her safely." He swung his arm around an almost unconscious Sophie and started walking towards the door.

Meghan and her brother exchanged glances, a look of uncertainty in their eyes.

▪️▪️▪️

Sophie's pov:

The last thing I wanted was getting dropped home by my ex.
I hated him. I was struggling to tell them to not let him help me, but they misunderstood. I hated him touching my waist. I didn't want his arm around my shoulder. But still he dragged me out of the suffocating house.

My head was hurting. The road looked blurry. Even my speech was slurred and slow.

Just what is happening to me?

"W-Where is y...our car?" I finally spoke, my voice almost inaudible. Kevin looked at me with a shocked face.

"Just few minutes more. There were way too many cars already parked here." He trailed off, pointing his finger towards the road ahead. I specifically couldn't see anything as it was dark and my eyes hurt. I tried to focus on the road, eventually tripping on the cold ground.

After a short walk, I could feel Kevin's grip on my waist getting tighter. I tried to remove his hand, but I was way too weak.

"Finally, I got you alone. I swear to god, you are one pathetic stubborn bitch." His tone suddenly changed. I tried to keep my eyes open but all I knew, the next moment I was slammed hard, pinned to the cold wall.

His hand was gripping my neck tightly. I winced in pain as he slammed my head on the wall.

"Bitch, keep your annoying voice down for fucks sake and just let me complete my stupid dare." He growled, his voice getting hoarser.

Dare? I was confused but all I knew that I was in danger. I had to get away from him. I had to run away as soon as I could. But my legs and limbs felt numb. My head was pounding.

Streams of tears rolled down my cheeks as I struggled to speak.

"Oh? Now you want to know what is the dare right? Ah, long story short, as you know I've fucked almost every girl of mine and you've never fucking let me touch you, my boys asked me to fuck you as a dare, which I'm going to do now. So just stay quiet like a good girl and let me do my thing." Anger raised inside me at every word that came out from his mouth. I knew he was sketchy, but never thought he would stoop down so low.

He stopped talking and I felt his alcoholic breath against my lips, his tongue shoving down my throat. I tried to scream, not even a single word coming out from my mouth. My hands wouldn't move, as if I was paralyzed.

Slowly my vision got blurrier, as I felt his hands on my hips.

No, No, No.

I tried my best to stay awake but slowly everything blacked out. All I could see was darkness. I could just hear voices and feel his lips, hungrily kissing my neck.

This is the end. I thought.

Two bright rays of light made my eyes even more strained as I was still struggling to shove Kevin away. They looked like car headlights. I could hardly open my eyes, but it was car. The sound of the engine died as soon as the car skidded to a stop just near us.

Kevin stopped, his voice firm and steady. "Who the fuck ar-"

The next thing I heard was Kevin's scream. A painful one. I faintly saw a small figure unconscious on the ground, a huge man breathlessly looking down at him. I felt myself collapse on the ground too.

"Get her in the car." I heard someone saying faintly, the voice being extremely familiar to me. I felt myself floating in the air as someone picked me up from the ground, gently helped me lay down on the backseat. I squinted my eyes, trying to see properly but all I could see was two heads, one of them driving and the other constantly looking back, at me.

▪️▪️▪️

A/N:

How have y'all been!?
Who do you think it is? And who do you ship Sophie with? 👀
Also.... The story is soon going to end :)
NOPE, it's not a rushed ending... I'll be making a continuation of this book as the plot I've written down is pretty huge.
(it's not ending very soon tho)