Talk;;

Third Person pov:

Mingi was the last person to enter the dining hall. Seven heads turned instantly as he took his seat.

"You're late." Hongjoong said calmly, glancing at his watch.

"I'm sorry. Was practicing and lost track of time." He answered.

All of the seven brothers started eating their meal silently, except Yunho. He stared at his plate blankly, ready for Hongjoong to start talking.

After a while, Hongjoong cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.

"So" he began.
"We all know what happened today. For the first time, someone who is not our family member, neither a client, nor someone who had business visited us. I want to know what you all think about it."

Yunho gulped.
This is it. He thought. He knew it wasn't going to go well. He knew whatever he did today was wrong.

"Can I speak first?" San asked.
After getting an approval nod from Hongjoong, he began,"She is nice. You know how I can immediately sense whether a person a good or they have bad intentions. She is really nice." He finished speaking which made Yunho sigh in relief. Atleast one of them was okay with her.

"Whether she's nice or not is a different point Sannie. We want to know what you think about her visit?" Seonghwa spoke suddenly.

"Well, it's fine according to me." San shrugged and continued eating.

"It's not at all fine for me. Yunho hyung is stupid. He makes rushed decisions and regrets it later. Also, I don't like her. She should know her place." Yeosang said coldly staring at Yunho, who was now staring back at him.

"Don't say anything about her." Yunho raised his voice.

"I will. You don't have any right to stop me." Yeosang fought back just when Hongjoong told them to stop.

"Stop quarreling like kids you both. We are here to discuss. Yeosang, be a little more polite henceforth. And Yunho, everyone has a right to speak and everyone can say what they want." He glared at them for a few seconds and sighed.

"Okay, what do you think about this Woo?"

"Hm... I don't think her visting our house is a big deal. I mean, yes it is but still... she seems nice." He smirked at Yunho who immediately smiled back.

"Well, I personally think Yunho shouldn't have brought her here." Mingi spoke as he adjusted his glasses.

"I agree with hyung. But now that she's been here, the only thing we can do is keep our identities a secret and make sure she doesn't meet someone who might be trouble for us." Jongho said eating the last bite of his rice.

"Hmm...you are right Jongho. What about you hyung? What do you think about this?" Hongjoong asked Seonghwa who was done eating by now.

Everyone stared at him, waiting for him to speak. Especially Yunho. Afterall, whatever will be the decision, it'll be Seonghwa's and Hongjoong's call.

He cleared his throat and glanced at Yunho before speaking. His face was serious and he didn't seem happy.

"All I want to say is.... If I ever see her again around this house, it'll be her last day in this city. I'll make sure she never comes back." He said coldly, looking away from Yunho. Yeosang smirked at this.

"But hyung-" Yunho was almost tearing up. He never expected this from Seonghwa.

"You heard that Yunho. As much as I liked her and was happy that you finally got a good friend...I still have to agree with hyung. It's for our best." Hongjoong said with a frown.

"I'll still meet her. I just don't care." Yunho abruptly got up from his seat. His breathing was heavy. Anger filled up every part of his body.

"I never said stop meeting her. Of course you both can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't reveal our identity and business." Seonghwa said calmly.

"What?" Yunho sat down again, which made everyone chuckle.

"I told you. Yunho hyung jumps to conclusions without even using his small brain" Yeosang said, dramatically shaking his head which was followed by a long laughter in the dining hall.

"But this is serious Yunho. We can't just let in strangers. Who knows they are associated with police. Everyone is a threat for us." Hongjoong continued on which Yunho nodded understandingly.

"Don't worry hyung. I'll always follow our family motto. FAMILY BEFORE EVERYTHING." Yunho said, his face suddenly serious.

FAMILY BEFORE EVERYTHING.

Family is the only thing I care about. Everyone else comes second for me. And right now, my seven brothers and my mom is my only family. I can go to any limits just for them.
He said to himself. The respect and love he had for his family was much greater than anything else.

Hongjoong smiled proudly at the beaming boy. Seeing everyone happy was the only thing he wanted.

Seonghwa gave a weak smile to Yunho, "Choose wisely Yunho. Don't rush your decisions. You know what happens later." He said.

Yunho gave a confused look to Seonghwa. "What do you mean hyung?"

"Don't you remember what happened with the Costras?" he smirked, as if he just remembered something.

"Don't even say their name in front of me." Wooyoung spat, his voice rising.

"Calm down Woo, we all hate them." Mingi said, anger all over his face.

Once again, the chaotic dining hall fell silent. But this time it was full of eight angry young men.