The Last;;

BEGINNING OF THE END

"Alright. So, this will be your room. Yunho said he'll give you a tour of the house later, so get ready. But before that, you are going to join us for dinner so freshen up and come down in 45mins. Jessica will show you where the dining room is after you're done." Yeosang looked at the maid who instantly nodded at his order.

"Okay. Thanks." Sophie replied.

"Yeah whatever." He turned to leave.

"Hey wait. Before you go, can you please answer a question??" Sophie suddenly spoke which made Yeosang confused. "Yes?" he answered.

"You hate me right? But you have been nice to me since I came here, unlike our last meeting. Why? Why are you being nice to me now?" she asked, trying to look away and hoping that she didn't make a mistake asking him.

"Oh. I still don't like you that much, but since you are now my family... I need to like you. So... it's 50-50 I guess?" he answered, and hurried off without even glancing back which left Sophie in pure confusion.

She shrugged away the thought and entered the room which was going to be hers, henceforth.

The same royal teak was used for furnishing, as the handles of the wardrobe and drawers were shining with gold plating. The king size bed was too huge for Sophie and the size of the room made her look even smaller than she already was.

She stepped in, inhaling the sweet fragrance of musk and wood, the room was properly tidied up, probably before she returned. The walls were pearl white and the white curtains made the space look even larger.

Sophie left out a sigh as she dropped her bags and plopped on the soft bed.

"Yeosang said it's a spare room...but it is literally bigger than my whole flat. I would've never imagined things would turn out this way, but I'm really thankful to them." She murmured to herself, closing her eyes.

The face of her mom flashed in front of her, which made her jolt awake from her short nap.

"Right. I'm here to avenge my mom." She said to herself before she hurried to get ready for dinner.

#bloodforblood

END OF BOOK 1