A Task Force Christmas

Soap sat by the tree, Christmas morning. Most of the Task Force was up doing something. Soap was just sitting in the recreation room checking the tree, while he had sent Meat and Royce to find the star which they were missing Ghost was nowhere to be found. Soap got up and went to Ghost's bunk room which he had to share with Roach, Meat, and Royce. Maybe it was eight in the morning. But no one was allowed to open the presents for gift exchange until noon. It still didn't meen Ghost should be in bed. Which there he was.

The leftenant was curled up in the blankets, looking more of a fluffy lump. MacTavish chuckled silently to himself as he came up to Ghost and said, "Ghost, you gotta get up."

"No," Ghost groaned turned away. "I don't wanna go to school."

Soap held back his laughter, "Sorry, it's not school. It's Christmas."

"Oh in that case, go away." Ghost grumbled as he wrapped himself tighter in a ball.

"Come on Ghost, you've gotta get up."

"You know I hate Christmas."

"To bad, Get you arse out of bed."

"No, it's six in the bloody morning. Let me sleep."

"Wrong again, it's eight in the bloody morning. Now get your grumpy butt out of bed, Scrooge."

"I don't wanna." Ghost complained.

Soap rolled his eyes as he stepped out, but just before he closed the door he said, "I'll be back." And that was followed by a groan from Ghost.

Soap came back to the recreation room to see Meat and Royce trying to put the star on. Royce was trying to get a step ladder open and Meat was trying to reach up so he could put it on. Soap merely chuckled and Meat felt fell backwards and flat on his back. "Captain? How'd it go with Ghost?"

"The grump won't get his arse out of bed." Soap said flatly as he pulled Meat up by the shirt. 

"Find Roach and Archer. We've got a mission."

Soap looked back at the four men behind him as they tiptoed in the room. Then circled around the bed, smiles crept on the four men's faces. And Soap himself was ready. He nodded and they all took hold of the covers which Ghost was wrapped up so tightly in. Luck for them he had fallen asleep. And carried him out of the dorm and to the recreation room.

They lightly set him down on the couch and Soap counted backwards on his fingers. Just as his index finger went down the five all loudly sang, "MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!"

Ghost flared his arms and plopped down on the floor staring around wildly before he realized what had happened. "Haha. Very funny guys."

Soap grinned and chuckled, "Told you to get your arse out of bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I was goofing around and figued to make up for my loss of posting pictures by writing this up. Got the idea from South Park after watching the Christmas special. Mr. Garrison was singing the "Merry Fucking Christmas" Song. I was laughing SO hard and then this idea popped in my head.

If you don't know what it is then I found a youtube video of it. Go to the link below. (warning: lots of swears. So if you have little siblings in the room then get them to leave. Or put on your headphones)
((CMN: There is no link, only Zool))

I have nothing against anyone here. So no don't say I hate Japan, the Middle East, or India. Cause I don't! I don't mind them. Everyone's equal in my book.

(Current Me Note: It doesn't have Scarab, so I guess we take this as the before times of that character.)