Let's Kill 'Em All (it's not what you think don't worry they all live)

Not in a book

The phone rang. One time.

"Gabriel, get it!"

Two times.

"I can't, Lucifer, get it!"

Three times.

"Ok, fine, I'll get it!"

Lucifer picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hey Lucifer."

"Eric! How are you doing?"

"Fine, thanks. Could you get all the boys over?"

"All of them?"

"Well, you, Michael, Gabriel, Cas, Sam and Dean."

"What is it?"

"Tell you when they're there and you're on speakerphone."

"Fine," Lucifer said, then, addressing to the others: "Guys, it's Kripke, get your asses down here!"

He heard Eric chuckle before the other five men almost ran into the room.

"Hey man," Dean said.

"Hey guys, are you all here?"

"Yep," they all answered.

"Ok, so it's the last Supernatural season and we're gonna kill everyone off, so we wanted to ask you how you wanted to die, 'cause they're based on you."

"Wait, you're gonna kill us off the show?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, all in the final episode. So, how do you want fake yourselves to die?"

"I want Cas do die a sweet death, like hypothermia or something like that. And he's gonna die thinking of Dean," Cas said.

"Deal," Kripke responded.

"Oh, I know!" Gabriel yelled, making everyone jump. "Gabriel and Michael are gonna kill each other, and once Michael's dead Lucifer's gonna realize he loved Michael, put a kiss on his lips and say 'I love you' or something like that, and then he's gonna smite himself with Michael's sword 'cause he can't live without him!"

"That's actually, really nice," Eric said. "Ok, what do we do for Sam and Dean?"

Dean only grumbled: "I want him to die hunting."

Then Sam proposed: "Sam's gonna get possessed or he won't control his actions by some trick, and he's gonna kill Dean with Dean's own favorite gun. Then he'll realize what he did before getting stabbed in the back, by another hunter maybe?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice," Dean said.

"Great, so hypothermia for Cas, Michael and Gabriel killing each other and Lucifer killing himself over Michael, Sam shoots Dean with Dean's gun before getting stabbed. That's pretty nice material, thanks for your help guys! As always, you'll be getting a demo first. Bye,"
Eric said.

"Bye," everyone else said before the line went dead.

"Wow, I can't believe it's already over," Sam said. "I mean, it's been what, ten years?"

"Yup," Lucifer responded. "Be ready to cry when we get the demo! I can't believe I'mma kill myself."

"It isn't you, stupid," Michael snapped back.