Transformation

Not a shippy OS but I think it's really cute... if I can say cute.

Where Cas grows wings.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Michael knocked at the door, waiting. A guard came in and asked him why he was there, to which he replied he was there for the sick prince. Announces had been placed all over the town to find someone who would be able to heal prince Castiel.

The guard came back with Lucifer and Chuck.

"Michael?! What are you doing here?" Lucifer exclaimed.

"Castiel, he turned 13 not long ago, did he?" Michael took no time in asking.

"Yeah, why?"

"I can help him," Michael said, already walking inside.

Chuck and Lucifer guided him to Castiel's room, where Michael quickly took the upper hand.

"I need a bucket of fresh water and clean cloths. Everyone else get out," he ordered.

The nurses looked at Chuck, confused. "Do as he says."

The maids hurried away, one of them going to get what Michael asked as he sat near the bed.

"Cas, it's me, do you remember me?" Michael talked in a soothing tone. "It's Michael, Luci's fiancé." Chuck looked puzzled at that. He didn't even know who Michael was. Cas nodded. "You're gonna have to trust me, okay?" Cas nodded again. The maid came back with the water and the cloths.

Michael took Cas' shirt off, laying him on his stomach. In his back, something was moving, unable to get out. "Why aren't they bumps, this isn't right," Michael muttered to himself. He tried to massage Cas' back, but the kid's whines stopped him. He passed his hand over Cas' head, numbing his pain.

Michael then looked hesitantly at Chuck and Lucifer. "You're not gonna like what I'm about to do. Don't move, don't speak, I know what I'm doing." Both of them nodded and Michael took out a dagger.

With a gasp of surprise from the King, Michael made two deep cuts in Castiel's back, the kid not even reacting. A black mass sprouted from the cut farther to Michael, and he pulled on it, a full black wings emerging from Cas' back, covered in blood and white-ish goo.

Michael took a cloth and cleaned it before looking at the other cut, from which nothing had emerged and sighing. He tried to think if a way to get it to open, but all he could think of was painful.

"This is gonna hurt, okay? Bite on your pillow or something like that, alright?" he said to Cas, who nodded and did as he was told. Then, Michael turned to the two other adults. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing," he said, and dug a hand into the cut.

His face scrunched up at Cas' muffled screams, but he continued searching. Lucifer had to stop Chuck from doing a move.

After a moment, Michael pulled his hand out, dragging the other wing with him. He let out a content sigh before cleaning this wing too.

"Hey Cas, it's over, you're okay," Michael whispered, shaking Cas' shoulder.

Castiel threw himself in Michael's arms, holding him into a tight hug, his slightly wet wings instinctively tucked neatly behind him. Michael hugged back, letting his own wings unfurl and wrap themselves around Cas.