I Have No Idea How To Name This Chapitre But It's A Reverse!verse (michifer)

Yeah, Michifer reverse!verse, enjoy y'all! I'll probably be doing a part two since I love the reverse!verse concept.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Michael, Mother wants to talk to us," he heard Azazel call through the door.

"Fuck off," Michael mumbled in response, not wanting to know what Amara wanted.

"Michael, it's important," Asmodeus repeated after his brother.

"Fuck off," Michael said louder.

"Mikey, please come," a third voice chimed in, and Michael couldn't say no to him. But he could try.

"Why should I?"

"It's about Mother's newest creation," Lucifer spoke again.

Michael groaned. He really just wanted to stay here and sleep some more, but Lucifer always made him do anything.

"Give me a minute."

Michael then washed sleep completely out of him, dressing as comfortable as he could without trespassing the the rules.

He joined his three brothers as they walked to God's palace, where all angels were present. Michael was the last to come in, staring at the new blue and green orb with suspicion.

"My children," Amara spoke up and every angel fell silent while Michael sighed.

Michael blacked out for most of the speech, knowing Amara's tendency for long and boring speeches. Instead, he explored the new creation and it's inhabitants. After only a few minutes, he was disgusted by the creatures' actions.

"... humans are my best creation, the best that I ever did. Look at them, my children, and tell me not that they are better than anything I have ever done."

Michael almost gagged. Better than anything? These flawed things, better than even them?

There was a floating as the angels did so, amazed expressions on their faces. Michael looked at them, awestruck that they actually believed it.

He was deep in his newfound hatred as he snarled and walked away, not caring about anything than these puny apes that robbed his Mother's attention. Angels were perfect, they didn't have flaws, and certainly not as much as humans did.

Michael entered his room making sure that everyone heard the door slamming, utterly disgusted by what happened. How could all others believe this lie?

He was so lost in listing every single one of the humans' flaws that that he at first hadn't heard the knock on the door.

"Michael, can I come in?"

Michael sighed. Lucifer was probably the least person he wanted to see right now, what with his amazed face when he saw the things. Not that Michael was looking, of course.

Either Lucifer took Michael's sigh as a yes or he just ignored it, but he decided to enter anyway.

"Look, Mike, I just- humans are not as bad as you think they are," Lucifer tried.

"Look at them now, starting wars over nothing. Humans are flawed, weak and disgusting."

"But-"

"And you want me to believe that they are better than us? That they are Mother's best creation? Better than us, angels?"

"Michael, please-"

"Oh, now I'm Michael? Is this situation so important that I am only Michael?" Lucifer's weak protests had angered Michael even more. Never had Lucifer called him Michael other than in formal situations and it just added up to everything.

"Mike, please stop. You'll get nothing from it except rejection and hatred."

"Am I not hated enough already? I don't care what others think, have you not understood that by now?"

"Mikey, could you-"

"Stop with your useless begging, Lucifer, I will not change my mind. Not now not ever."

"Micha-"

"Get out, Luce. Don't come back if you're intended on staying so stuck up on these horrors."

Sighing sadly, Lucifer stepped out of the room, knowing Michael would never come to his senses now.

Michael almost broke down when he heard Lucifer try to protect the hairless apes. How could he betray him like that! It was unfair, life was unfair, why did the angels always obey to God's every orders, why did they always agreed with her, why didn't they have any free will. It was stupid. Even Lucifer was life that, for Hell's sake!

It didn't help that he felt emotions. That was another unfair thing, why was he the only angel who had emotions? They were so cold, all of them, it saddened- no, he wasn't pitying them. They were pathetic, little sheep. Nothing more than that. He was the rogue one, staying away from the bunch and if it endangered his life, then so be it.

He heard the call just like everyone else, but unlike everyone else, he knew that he was gonna do something bad, something really bad. It all made sense in his head as he appeared in Lucifer's room, greeting him.

"What are you doing here Mike?" Lucifer wasn't even startled, just curious. Too bad that angels couldn't read other angel's thoughts.

Without a word, Michael stepped closer and pressed a kiss on Lucifer's lips. Just a quick kiss, nothing more, expressing everything he couldn't word.

He was already walking away when Lucifer shot after him. "Michael wait!"

The use of his full name startled Michael just long enough for Lucifer to spin him around, taking him in a lingering, desperate kiss.

"Please don't do anything stupid," Lucifer begged, walking away as Michael stood there, frozen, bringing a hand up to his lips.

Knowing Lucifer liked him somehow made things even worst for Michael, but he had to do it. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he didn't.

So he quickly regained his composure, listing every human flaw he could think of and clearing his mind of everything else. Taking a deep breath, Michael pushed the door open.

Cliffhanger!

Don't worry, I'll make a part two... that I'll publish tomorrow because I won't have any WiFi for the rest of the day. Yay for WiFi restrictions!