Hamilnatural (crossover)

Hamilton/supernatural crossover

Btw it's kinda an AU I mean the angels are angels but it isn't in the world of supernatural

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Michael and Lucifer sat on the couch, bored. Well, Michael was bored, Lucifer was almost tearing up listening to Laurens' Interlude for the millionth time.

"Wanna do something good for the fandom?" Michael suddenly asked. He too was a Hamilton fan and he had just remember that exactly 200 years earlier, he had to watch as John Laurens died.

"Which fandom?" Lucifer said, intrigued. "Our fandom or the other fandom? What fandom?"

"The Hamilton fandom."

"Please enlighten me," Lucifer replied, already eager.

"If we could manage to save John Laurens..." Michael let his sentence on hold.

Lucifer's eyes brightened. "Lams!" he yelled.

"Yes, also that," Michael sighed.

"Great, let's go!" Lucifer exclaimed, taking Michael by the arm. The moment after, they were standing in a damp alley of the 18th century New York.

Michael looked at their modern clothes, instantly transforming them to fit the era yet still be comfortable. "Why are we in New York? He died in South Carolina," Michael said, visibly done with his friend's bullshit.

"Well, someone has to tell the good news to our buddy Ham before a resurrected John appears in front of him!"

"We won't resurrect him, we'll just make sure he doesn't die!"

"Technicalities. Okay, you stay here and I'll go."

"No way." Michael sighed for the billionth time. "You'll just scare the shit out of him saying you're the devil. Stay with Alexander, I take care of John."

"You're no fun!" Lucifer whined, but resigned anyway. He flew to wherever Hamilton was at the moment, while Michael appeared in the battlefield.

Michael looked around for a while, not caring about the battle that took place around him, before finding John. He say the urgency of the situation when John got shot. Even if he could resurrect someone didn't mean he liked to do it.

He started to run towards John, ignoring the few bullets that hit him. Finally reaching the dying man, Michael kneeled besides him, putting two fingers to the wound and healing it, then zapping them away from the fight to answer the unavoidable questions that would ensue.

Not disappointing, as soon as they were away John looked around then back at Michael, wonder in his eyes.

"Are you an angel?"

Michael smiled kindly. "Yes."

"Why did you save me?" His tone wasn't aggressive, not even curious, just hopeful.

"Your death would've been hard on everyone, especially on Alexander. You hold a special place in his heart, you know."

"Really?" John's voice was even more hopeful and also grateful.

"Yes. If you let me, I'll take you to him. You two have some things to talk about."

"What do you mean?"

"Love," Michael answered with a smile, then teleported them in front of Hamilton's doorstep.

Michael knocked, sending an encouraging nod to Laurens, who smiled back.

Eliza answered, surprised when she saw John standing there with stranger. "John, are you not supposed to be at war? Who is this man?"

"My name's Michael."

Both John and Eliza looked at him, one in amazement that an archangel saved him and the other more suspicious at the weird way of talking of the stranger.

"He saved me, Eliza, we can trust him."

"It is the second stranger to show up at my door, what should I think of this?"

Michael smiled. "So my partner's here."

"Partner?" both said at the same time.

"Yeah, I know him. Is he still here?"

"Yes, I believe he is talking with my husband. Do you want me to call him here?"

"No, if John and I could see him and Alexander it would be great."

"Alright," Eliza said, stepping aside to let them in. She guided them to Hamilton's office, not that John needed to be guided, and left afterwards.

Lucifer turned around when he saw the door open. "Michael!" he said with a big smile on his face, telepathically adding 'my name's Mark'.

At the same time, Alexander looked up and impossibly brightened when he saw John. "John, I thought you were at war!"

John smiled too. "I would be dying at the moment if Michael did not save me."

"What do you mean?"

Michael smirked at Lucifer, silently telling him what he had done and Lucifer smirked back, curious to see Alexander's reaction.

"Michael here appeared as I had been shot. He put two fingers to my wound and it healed, then the second after we were on the hill, far from the battle. If it were not for him, I would be dead by now."

Alexander turned to Michael, gratefulness in his eyes. "Thank you."

"It's nothing, but I didn't save him for nothing. You two have some things to tell each other." On that, not wanting to intrude a moment that could become very intimate, Michael and Lucifer disappeared to come back in the present.

They listened to the now changed version of Hamilton. Sure enough, Satisfied now had Laurens doing the back-vocals and the Laurens Interlude wasn't about John's death, but by his rescue by an 'angel'.

Satisfied with their actions, Michael and Lucifer learned the 'new' lyrics by heart, because well, they're fans.

Hey, I wanted to do this for a long time, so here you have Hamilton/supernatural!