Musicals Michifer Crack Shots

Because I happened to listen to musicals and I got bored.

Michael fell limp on the couch, drained. The day at work had been exhausting and he was just happy to be back home, away from all the angry impatient customers.

"Hey Mickey, how's your day been?" Lucifer said, barging in. He sometimes acted way too child-like, but it was part of why Michael loved him so much. "Mine's been awesome!"

"My day's been so hard," Michael sighed.

"Hard?" Lucifer repeated, visibly not satisfied with the word.

Michael sighed, knowing where this was going.

"Has been bad."

"Bad?"

"Has been rough."

"Kinky!"

"Luce, have you been listening to Dear Evan Hansen again?" Michael said, glaring in annoyance.

"My sister's hot!" was Lucifer's only answer.

———

"Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?" Lucifer sang, looking intently at Michael.

"I'm not doing this, Lucifer." Michael sighed. He was starting to have enough of all these musicals.

"Pretty please?" Lucifer added, batting his eyelashes.

"Nope, I'm not doing this."

"Oh, come on, do it for me!"

"No."

"Please, then I'll leave you alone!"

"Nope."

"Fine then. No kisses for a week if you don't."

"Come on, that's not fair, I don't even know the song!"

"Yes you do, now let's start over, shall we?"

Michael sighed.

"Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?" Lucifer sang.

"That depends, who's asking?"

———

There was an angelic meeting in Heaven, and Lucifer was late. To be precise, he had missed exactly half of the council when he came in, yelling "So what'd I miss?" to the tune of, well, What'd I Miss.

Changing a few lyrics so that they fit, he danced around the room before taking his chair next to Michael, who was hiding his face in shame.

"I knew introducing you to Lin-Manuel Miranda could never be a good idea," Michael muttered, his head still down.

"Come on, this guy's a genius! But it's not the only amazing musical, you know."

"What did I get myself into," Michael whispered as Lucifer dragged him out, singing "It's time for big fun, big fun!"

For the rest of the day, Lucifer did nothing but sing, from Phantom of The Opera to Wicked, passing by Dear Evan Hansen and In The Heights. And he was always surprisingly on tune.