Lost Wings (michifer)

In which Lucifer is like, a Lord or something and Michael is living in the streets after having his wings ripped away from him.

I really wanna watch Hetalia but I can't 😢😢😢 ^^this is me btw
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Lucifer was on his daily walk in the town. Well, walk is a big word. Let's say his daily sneaking off to see how the people his father was supposed to govern were doing. He was dressed so no one would recognize him. Strolling down the streets, he was once again scandalized of how much misery there was. Granted, it wasn't much, but it was still there, roaming in every dark corner.

That day, Lucifer say someone who was quite... strange, if he could say so. The man was standing upright, almost like he had been raised in the noble class. After following around, Lucifer was also weirded out by the formality with which the man talked, not with the vulgar language spoken in the low-city. It contrasted greatly with the man's rags he was wearing.

After two days, Lucifer decided to go talk to that mysterious 'noble'. Maybe he was like Lucifer, dressed as a poor to blend in.

"Hi," Lucifer said, sitting down at the same table the man was, which strangely had no one else sat at.

"What do you want?" followed almost immediately. The man raised his head, and oh gosh was he pretty, even if there was a scar disfiguring the right half of his face.

Seeing no point in lying, Lucifer decided to go for it. "I am Lucifer, I had seen you around before and I was wondering quite why you stood and acted as a noble man when you look like a poor."

The man was unfazed when Lucifer told him his name, which in itself was quite surprising. He shoot his head, a grim look taking over his face. "I talk and act like a noble man as I had been one, I look poor because I am now."

"What does that mean?" The mystery deepened, and Lucifer wanted to know more about the man.

"What that means it is none of your business."

"Alright. If I may ask, what's your name and why were you so unfazed by my reveal? People usually react more than only raising an eyebrow when I am before them."

"My name is Michael, I am an Angel and I had seen you around before. Your wings are not particularly subtle."

"Why do you not have wings, if you are indeed an Angel?"

"That, prince Lucifer, is the same reason as why I have this scar of my face. It is the same reason as for why I now live in the streets. The answer: Metatron."

"What is my father's scribe part in all this?"

"A large part, unfortunately. Maybe, if you come back, I will tell you." Michael stood up and left, Leaving Lucifer frowning, wondering about this odd character that was Michael. Also about the slightly teasing tone he had.

Lucifer went back to the castle, still wondering. He realized that in the few minutes they had talked, he had developed a liking towards Michael, an unhealthy need to know more about him and to be by his side. He was always thinking about Michael's possible past, the reason he didn't have any wings, why Metatron was a part of it.

The next day he went to the tavern he had met Michael in, relieved to see he was in the same spot as usual.

"So, what is it with Metatron and your wings?"

"Oh, hello Lucifer, nice to see you too," Michael said, though his sarcasm was contradicted by the glimmer of hope in his voice.

"Sorry, I just want to know what happened."

"Long story short, Metatron ripped my wings off of me. Realizing he couldn't put them on, he left. My family, in which old beliefs are very strong, and seeing as I had lost my wings, decided to disown me. It did not help that I had an 'unhealthy' attraction to men."

Lucifer leaped to his feet. "Come," he urged, lending a hand towards Michael.

"What?"

"I know where Metatron's chambers are, he will certainly keep your wings there seeing as no one ever visits him and I cannot stand the thought of one Angel without his wings."

Michael nodded, following Lucifer's hasty pace towards the castle. Arrived there they merely stopped so Michael was accepted in, then continued to Metatron's chambers.

They arrived and the scribe was there. Recognizing Michael, he tried to back away into safety, but couldn't quite do so.

"Lord Michael, how good to see you!" he squeaked.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow at Michael saying 'Lord?' and Michael only huffed it away.

"Where are my wings you coward bastard!" Michael growled.

Metatron, menaced my Lucifer's sword, shakily pointed towards a large cabinet-like thing covered in a white sheet. Michael pulled the sheet off, revealing six white wings trapped in a dusty glass cage, jerking at the glass in an attempt to get out.

Michael punched the glass, effectively piercing a hole in it, and the room was filled with a blinding white light. When it faltered, the wings were attached to Michael's back, having as a side-effect ripped his shirt off.

Lucifer gaped slightly at the sight. Even if his own wings were impressive, three pairs of a red shade, fading to black at the end, they were, at least in his opinion, nothing compared to Michael's.

Michael's wings were white, of a white so pure it shattered the light in tiny rainbows all over them.

He smiled when he saw Lucifer stare at him. "I know I'm beautiful, but staring is quite rude, Lucifer."

Lucifer blinked a couple of times, looking away. "Sorry."