Sandernatural (crossover)

Ok so in the laps of three days I became a fan of Sander Sides so I decided to do crossover where Tomas would be Sam and the sides are other characters from Supernatural.

Virgil: Lucifer (anxiety)
Patton: Gabriel (morality)
Logan: Castiel (logic)
Roman: Dean (creativity)
Deceit: Ruby
Remus: Metatron

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I'm just gonna be mixing every fun part into one big crazy episode ok? Great.

"Ok Ruby, just- just show yourself," Sam tiredly said, after everyone had pointed out how Cas didn't act like Cas.

Ruby morphed back from Castiel to herself, letting out a dramatic laugh. "Alright, alright, guilty as charged," she said, in her overdramatic fashion.

"Hi, hello, what do you want?" Lucifer aggressively and quickly spat, shortly waving at Ruby.

"Well, thank you, Lucifer, for ruining my dramatic entrance," Ruby sarcastically said.

"Well, your face ruins my day, so let's call it even," Lucifer replied.

"Dean," Sam called, but instead it was Metatron who appeared. "What are you doing here Duky?"

"I just wanted to share a quick info with you," Metatron answered.

"Ok, I'm just gonna go, now," Ruby awkwardly said, lowering herself out of the non-existant frame.

"My deodorant is pickle and poo flavoured," Metatron said out of the blue.

"Deodorants don't have flavour, nobody eats deodorant," Lucifer said, visibly annoyed and sone with everyone's shit.

Metatron just stared at him with his usual wide-eyed look, taking a bite of deodorant and chewing at it with his mouth open. "Maybe you don't."

"I leave for three minutes and Sam has a Duky problem," Dean said, appearing next to Metatron.

"Sam already made a Duky joke. Byeeee!" Metatron said, also lowering himself out of the invisible frame.

"Okay, Castiel and Gabriel, come on in now," Sam sighed.

"Well I'm glad that when you called, I had my pants on," Gabriel cheered. "Wait, no, I don't, I'm just gonna-" he added, disappearing under sounds of disgust from the others.

"Alright, so-" Cas started, before getting cut by Metatron.

"Shut your mouth or I'll tear off your nipples and shove them up your nose..." Metatron said, so fast is was almost incomprehensible.

"Okay..." And just like that Metatron was gone again.

Suddenly, Gabriel was wearing the hoodie he usually had on his shoulders, a black and fluffy dog in his hands. "Oooooooh, you can conjure puppies!" he whispered loud enough so that everyone heard it, extremely high-pitched.

Dean smiled, having a dog in each hand. "It's my secret."

Gabriel let out another high-pitched squeal.

"Okay, this is too precious to handle," Castiel said.

"I literally can't think of a sarcastic or condescending comeback," Lucifer added.

"Gabriel could be Gryffindor," Dean said out of the blue, visibly in his own train of thoughts, the dogs gone.

"Ooh, I look like a pirate," Gabriel gently whisper-screamed again.

I can literally hear the original ones say each and everyone of these lines... and the great majority are real lines, I just had to change it so it'd all fit together.

Supernatural One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें