Wow, You Sure Changed (michifer)

In which Michael is trans and after his well... transformation (haha unintentional pun) he goes back to meet his sibling. Oh and only Cas knew he's a man.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Remember a year ago when I said you couldn't get any hotter?" Lucifer said, staring in awe at Michael. Michael just had the last steps of his transformation completed, and if Lucifer could love him even more than before he would. "Well I lied," he added, pulling Michael into a sweet kiss.

Michael chuckled as he pulled away, happy to have found someone who liked him as he was. "I want to go back to visit my siblings," he suddenly said.

"Are you sure," Lucifer asked, dumbfounded. "Do you think they'll even recognized you? I mean, it's been three years, you sure as hell changed a lot in the year and a half I've known you."

"Yeah," Michael answered, confident. "At least Cas'll know, he's the one I told. Then he can explain it to the rest."

"Alright then."

~~

Two weeks later they were standing in front of Michael's family house, and Michael was extremely stressed.

"Come on, Mike, you'll be fine, haven't you said they were open?" Lucifer said, trying to cheer up his boyfriend.

"Yeah, but last they saw me I was a girl, and I got kicked away because I was dating another girl. Well, my dad was the one to do it, the others tried to stop him, and now I'm a man and I'm dating another man!"

"It'll be alright, I promise." Michael shot Lucifer a sceptical glare, but his attention was turned back to the door when it opened, a black-haired teen looking at them.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I... was Michelle," Michael said, and the boy's face lightened.

"Michael!" He exclaimed, running to hug his brother. "It's been so so long, you've changed so much, I can't believe it, you're finally yourself!"

"Hi Cas, it's good to see you too," Michael said in a soft tone, relieved by his brother's acceptance.

"Who's he?"

"Hi, I'm Lucifer, Michael's boyfriend," Lucifer introduced himself.

"Well, come in, let's add to the already huge gayness," Cas joked, entering the house.

Effectively, they were a lot of gay people in the room. Gabriel and what could probably be a boyfriend, Charlie with a definitely girlfriend, and Dean.

Michael smiled when he saw Dean take Cas' hand. "Congrats Cassie, you finally made a move on him! And who are those lovely gay people?"

"With dad gone, it was easier."

"Wait dad's gone?"

"Wait dude who are you?" Gabriel asked, and Michael flinched slightly.

After a lot of explaining from Castiel, everyone finally understood, and accepted him surprisingly well.

"Well Mickey, who is that guy with you?"

"Well Gaybe, who is that guy with you?" Gabriel immediately flustered, blushing a deep shade of red. "Kidding, this is my boyfriend Lucifer. I still want to know his name though."

"I'm Sam Winchester, it's nice to meet you."

The evening went on, all of them happy to be together again. Turns out their dad killed himself not long after he kicked Michael out. They got a new dad though, Chuck, cool guy.

"So, how'd you guys meet?" Becky asked.

"That's funny, actually," Michael said with a smirk, and Lucifer sighed. "I was at a bar, just after I got a haircut and a bit of makeup, you know, and Lucifer approached me. He said, and I quote: "Hey cutie, looks like heaven misses an angel"."

"To what he answered: "Hey dipshit, looks like hell is missing a demon"," Lucifer finished.

Gabriel grinned madly at that. "Awesome comeback! That's the best I heard in like, my entire life!"

"Well you won't need to have some any much longer if you weren't blind as hell," Sam muttered under his breath, making Micheal break into a fit of laughter.

"This is great guys, thanks again for accepting me."

"Of course we accept you, you're our family! At least stay for the night," Becky added as Michael made a move to get up.

"Yeah, I was just going to get our things, Luce and I might be staying here for a while. I've been checking for apartments in case you'd be like you are now because I wanted to be closer to you."

"Well that's awesome, feel free to stay as long as you want!"

~~

"Well that wasn't so bad. Wasn't it Mickey?" Lucifer said, quickly kissing Michael on the cheek.

"Yeah, I really wasn't expecting that, but it's awesome! How do you think they're gonna react when we tell them we're engaged?"