Madness (michifer)

In which Michael and Lucifer are slightly demented. Slightly.

Warning: some sexual content but as always NO SMUT just a leading to it.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Hey, Mickey, wait for me, it's no fair!" Lucifer yelled, running after Michael.

They were still children, innocent kids running after each other.

>>>>

"Luce, stop! You're gonna hurt yourself!"

Two archangels, playing at jump-on-the-clouds. A dangerous game indeed.

>>>>

"I- I love you, Mickey."

"Me too."

Two archangels madly in love despite the rules.

>>>>

"I can't do this, Father. I can't kill him. I can't cast him down."

"Then you shall fall with him."

Two archangels falling together to the Cage, doomed to lose their minds.

~~

"Micha, I'm back!"

"You never left, Luce, we're trapped in here and I just lost my main source of fun!" Michael whined. By main source of fun, Michael meant Adam, and by fun he meant watching him bleed out, die and do it again. Michael was fascinated by blood.

"Oh."

"But I still have you," Michael smirked, walking outrageously towards Lucifer.

Lucifer grinned in reply. "Well, I would very much like to but-" he waved towards a wall that wall crumpled down-"Now we can get out."

Michael's smirk turned into a demented grin and he grabbed Lucifer's hand, rushing to the exit.

They woke up surprisingly clean, even though they didn't have their shirts on. Both archangels were in a hotel room, and not a crappy one.

Lucifer winced when he tried to get up, but widely grinned afterwards. He loved pain. Even more when Michael was in the same room. Actually, when they were in the cage he'd often ask Michael to torture him. It was a win-win: Lucifer had his pain and Michael got to see blood. It never ended well though.

An idea sparked in Lucifer's mind and he looked at Michael, still passed out.

He took a knife and cut the inside of his lips, then every one of his fingers. Then he yelled and Michael had the wanted reaction, waking up and pinning Lucifer to the wall. Lucifer smirked, trailing his bloodied fingers on Michael's chest, to what Michael smirked back and kissed him roughly.

The black-haired one gasped and pulled away at the taste of blood in Lucifer's mouth staring at him, pupils blown wide with lust. Lucifer returned the look.

"You didn't..."

"I did," Lucifer smirked.

"You just know how to get me on my knees, don't you?"

"By all means, lead the way."

Michael bit Lucifer's shoulder hard enough for blood to pearl, making him moan then licking the blood.

Michael kissed Lucifer again, craving the blood taste of his mouth, digging his nails in the soft skin of the other's back and scraping down, Lucifer moaning from it against his lips.

~~

A few hours later, anyone who would've seen them could've sworn they had been attacked by a wild animal.

Panting, both were covered in blood but mostly Michael, who was covered in the red liquid from his hair to under his waist. Lucifer, him, had bite marks on his neck and chest and striped wounds from Michael's nails on his back and tighs.

The cage hadn't broken them but twisted them in ways no one could imagine. Now they were ruthless, sadistic, psychopaths, almost animalistic, and madly in love with each other. Madly as in mad, not as in completely, though it could kinda fit. Even if mist if their kisses ended up in making-out which ended up in having sex.

It had also brought up their deranged side. Now Michael was fascinated by and utterly loved blood, the sight just as the taste of it. Lucifer, him, was turned on by pain, don't ask why. He'd have to contain himself at every injury he had and that was probably why there was so many scars on his body, he loved it. It turned him on even more than the touch of someone else on his wings, which wasn't something little.

Heaven and Hell lost their time trying to find them, the Cage had made them too unpredictable. That was probably why they decided to take over Heaven, and almost succeeded. Almost, because for some reason unknown to the other angels they started making out in the middle of the battle, both bloodied and wounded, and suddenly disappeared.

That was how they were. Once the most powerful beings in the Creation, except for God and his sister, they were now psychotic and deranged, acting primitively, especially for angels. They were the perfect example of what the cage could do to one.

Well, that was... something. I've always wanted some really weird sh t and here you go!