Forty Eight

Pomelia awoke to the feel of solid muscle, a warm body, and soft snores. She immediately smiled, feeling the maleness that was all Warren pressed against her body.

His woodsy scent filled her nostrils and made her want to just...do things to him. Things Pomelia dreamed and daydreamed about. Certain activities that were normal for a couple to do. She suppressed a whimper as her body temperature seemed to sky rocket.

She attempted at slipping out of Wars hold but it was no use. He had a iron grip on her. She needed a shower maybe? Definitely a shower. She hadn't realized it was that hot in here.

Before she could even try to push his heavy arm off of her, his eyes opened. She was met with those hauntingly beautiful glacier like eyes. She watched his nose flare and Pomelia immediately looked away.

"Good morning. I...I um have to go to to the bathroom and take a-a shower. It's warm in here." She met his eyes and immediately regretted it. They were taking things slow. At a turtles pace since all that had happened over the course of two weeks. Yesterday had brought them closer though, much, much closer but she wasn't ready for other things...

He let her go and she quickly sat up, trying not to notice the large tent in his pants. "Good morning,"he murmured as she rushed to the bathroom and promptly shut the door.

She glared at her body in the mirror. "You, you get it together Pomelia Grace," she pointed at her reflection in the mirror as she glanced at her flushed skin and not to mention the...predicament between her legs. She had more pressing matters today. Like alpha Khan's meeting, trying to figure out a way to help get her sisters back and then of course slowly mending her and War's relationship.

After convincing herself to shut down any sort of physical attraction towards her mate, taking a cold then hot then cold shower...she was ready to show her face.

Unfortunately for her, she was so surprised at the random attraction to War earlier she forgot to grab her clothing. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and her eyes immediately bounced to their bed.

War was still laying there, a hand over his face. Pomelia's eyes traveled down his exposed chest and muscles and focused on the tent in the sheets.

"War."

His hand slid from his face and he sat up, staring at her. His eyes traveled over her body, glaring at the towel she had wrapped around her body. "Are you okay?"

Where was her voice? Her mouth was so dry. "Yes I-I um good morning," she croaked out with a smile before she rushed to her closet and went to pick out a dress before going to her dresser. The odd warmth that basically woke her up out of her sleep was back and she clutched her bra tightly as she gathered her clothes.

"Pomelia...being attracted to each other is normal. We've been through enough...I've seen you, tasted you." Gods, what was his aim with saying those things?

She laughed lightly. "I know War. Sometimes I just get shy. Sorry," she said quickly as her wolf bombarded her with images of just what War has tasted from her.

"No it's okay," he said quickly. Pomelia watched him closely, seemingly looking for the words to say to her. "I just don't want you to be uncomfortable. I'm...horny too," he chuckled awkwardly, wiping a hand over his face. "You're beautiful, I want you."

If Pomelia wasn't holding on to her dresser she just might have passed out. Another wave of warmth hit her. "Okay War."

She rushed into the bathroom, and slammed the door shut. She took another cold shower before slipping on her outfit for the day. When she opened the door again, War was on the other side. He looked ready to knock on the door.