•Fifteen•

Pomelia frowned, looking down at the pocket computer that fit in her hands

Pomelia frowned, looking down at the pocket computer that fit in her hands. Her mate had gifted her a cellphone and it was unlike anything she had seen before. The compound didn't have cellphones. Of course she had seen phones that were on a desk or on the wall...but never one this small and sleek. War tried to explain as much as he could to her yesterday and most of today. She still had questions but he was packing up their things...

She only had three numbers in her phone. War, Alpha Khan and Jess. War was extremely reluctant to give her Alpha's number but she insisted because he was the Alpha and what if something crazy happened to War while they were at the other pack. Which she now was a little nervous about going to.

War was so kind as to volunteer to help that Alpha look for his brother. War would be coming in to that pack as a hero and she would be coming in as his weakened mate...but War didn't see her that way. His and her opinion was the only one that mattered.

Pom knew she had a strong heart and once she healed she would try to be more physically stronger. War had already told her that she wasn't weak in his eyes too. She would just have to stop the negative thoughts coming forth and focusing on getting better and supporting her mate any way she could.

She frowned, scrolling through 'emojis' to put next to Wars name. She decided on a heart emoji just because...he had a good heart and put a wolfs head next to Alpha Khan's name.

While she played on her phone she kept glancing up to see War walking back and forth from the front door to the steps. Bringing all of their items to the car which was a long process earlier. War wanted to pack yo everything but they didn't have much suitcases or bags and he wouldn't open up one particular suitcase... They still packed up pretty well for a month long trip, even if War almost broke all of the bags trying to stuff everything in.

While he packed the car, he would occasionally glance her way and flash her a smile, which made her cheeks and body warm up.

She couldn't deny the attraction she felt for her mate...it was like sparks flew every time they kissed or touched. Especially yesterday when he was helping her with showering.

Pom never knew kissing felt so good. He was only using his mouth yet everything else was on fire. She really didn't want it to end...but she was about to fall off her small stool.

This morning unfortunately, War was not in the mood to make out with her. Or maybe it was because she didn't initiate it? Maybe she would txt Jess if she didn't see her by the time they were ready to leave and ask her how to initiate such matters...

Speaking of Jess, she saw Jess's future mate strolling through the living room. "Alpha Khan!" She had an important question for him.