•Nineteen•

I'm nice as fuck, So if
you see me being mean to
someone,
They earned that shit.
~Rusafu

"Nick?"

War leant against the door of the quiet kid, knocking softly as to not wake up Pomelia. She had been sleeping for a while...and he could only chalk that up to the traumatic night they had. She had been so upset about possibly losing him that she cried and kissed him..then kissed him some more. She was so concerned...it honestly made his heart ache.

He didn't think anyone really cared much about his wellbeing. Maybe Jess cared once when he was ambushed by some rouges and they really fucked him up good. But Pomelia cared, a lot for him and it just made him want her even more. This was how relationships worked. Or so he guessed.

"No!"

Hearing a soft cry from behind the door of Nick's room, he frowned. Nick didn't talk so he didn't think it was his voice...but upon hearing another cry he gently opened the door.

War's eyes immediately went to the bed...but no one was there. Then his eyes scanned the floor. He saw a leg under the bed. Did someone try and kill the kid?!

He rushed over to the bed, and dropped to his knees pulling at the one leg. Thank god, Nick was attached to his leg...but he didn't smell too good.

For starters he was still sleep. He wore a pair of pajama pants but they were soaked near the crotch. He had peed on himself in his sleep. He was thrashing wildly in his sleep, and War noticed that his cheeks were wet from his tears.

"Nick, wake up," War tried grabbing his shoulder and shaking it lightly. That only seemed to add fuel to the fire. Nick shrieked again and War cursed, surprised at how loud he was. "It's me, War...wake up!"

He quieted down and War watched as his eyes slipped open. The kid quickly sat up, eyes darting around wildly as his entire body shook in fear. His eyes landed on War...then looked to his crotch. He covered himself in embarrassment.

"It happens," War shrugged as he got up on his feet. "Get dressed. We have a meeting." Nick nodded his head awkwardly and War gave him an odd half smile before leaving the room.

What had happened to the kid? He wanted to know...but then again that was an unspoken rule in their pack. Don't ask about the past unless you wanted to get a fist to your face. He wouldn't ask Nick...and he knew Nick would most likely never tell him. It would probably die with him, just like War's past would.

Checking back in, in his room again, he ensured that Pom was still sleeping and found himself smiling. She was just so beautiful and kind...He wanted her. Bad. Every time they kissed, he wanted to lay her down, strip her bare and show her just how much his body reacted to her sweet one. He wanted to show her with his tongue, his fingers, his cock.

A noise that was coming from downstairs snapped him out of his primal thoughts and he growled lowly. Who was down stairs? He didn't feel like dealing with some entitled pack member of Reese's this morning.