•Seven•

New relationships are like glass.
Thin and fragile.

Staring in the mirror, Pom traced her lips with her pointer finger for the umpteenth time

Staring in the mirror, Pom traced her lips with her pointer finger for the umpteenth time. The tingling sensation would not go away. Ever since War, her muscular and awkward mate, attacked her lips in his sleep.

She had woken up a few times in the middle of the night, and each time she did, she mysteriously wound up closer and closer to him. Until she woke up to his mouth on hers...then his tongue. Pom tried to not freak out but she did and was promptly quieted down by her sleeping mate's low growling.

It was bad wasn't it? That she secretly enjoyed War pressing her against his strong body. Or that she didn't fight his mouth as much as she thought she did in her head. Or that she really wanted to kiss him on the lips before he left, but chickened out. That she enjoyed his scratchy stubbly cheeks and beard pressing against her soft skin.

War was a man she knew nothing about. Quiet, strong, and a temper that made her want to stay on his good side, and a way about him that made her body warm. He seemed so strong yet didn't really assert himself like the other few males she came across outside of the temple walls.

Not to mention the incredible sign she received from the goddess just last night. It was incredible that the goddess
actually had the time to send her such a sign when she was such a busy person. Last night she went to sleep well not as nervous as she was in the car or when War first approached her.

"Hey you okay in the kitchen?"

Pom looked up from the dishes she was washing to see the woman Jessie. She was actually really sweet and Pom felt terrible for judging her so harshly. One thing was clear though, she didn't like men that much. She was an angel to Pomelia but towards Alpha Khan she was like a demon...

"Oh I'm fine. Just cleaning up the mess I made," Pom told the woman as she still was munching on the breakfast that she made. She had made waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage. Her, Sera and a few other girls often had the task of making food and cleaning the hall afterwards so she was used to cooking in large quantities. Jess had scarfed down most of the waffles but she hid some for War, knowing he would probably enjoy some.

Pom didn't know why but she suddenly felt the need to look up, but she did and noticed that Jessie was smiling widely while leaning on the table top counter and chomping on a sausage link. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She questioned in confusion, watching the woman begin to laugh as if something was funny.

"So when are you and Daddy war bucks gonna fuck?" She smiled as Pomelia stared at her in confusion. The woman Jess sighed, saying things under her breath before laughing. "You know have sex, get intimate."

Pomelia's stomach flipped thinking about being with War in that way. She couldn't be with him in that way. It was so odd to even think about being naked with War. Being with War. She wondered if he had ever been with other women. He had to have been with other woman, with the way he made her feel earlier.