•Thirty Two•

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

"Listen, you did us a favor killing that bastard but that still doesn't negate the fact that you're apart of some type of rouge terrorist organization and that you were found choking a civilian wolf

"Listen, you did us a favor killing that bastard but that still doesn't negate the fact that you're apart of some type of rouge terrorist organization and that you were found choking a civilian wolf."

War was fucked up and he had fucked up. He was chained up like the criminal that he was. Silver chains wrapped around his ankles and heavy handcuffs were placed on his wrists. Anytime he moved just an inch or two the sides of the cuffs would rub against his skin and a burning sensation ensued.

They thought silver was going to potentially break him? No. That would be too easy. War grew up tortured, using silver to turn his skin raw was nothing.

The LPA agent that sat across from him was drinking coffee as he nonchalantly droned on and on. They had been at it for the last five hours. The man finally left long enough for War to attempt at a nap, before he came back refreshed and with coffee in his hands.

The man repeated the actions that would be taken against him like jail time and other things that War knew he deserved. He would finally be serving his justice but he couldn't. Not yet. He had to get the letter to Pomelia. She had to know what kind of man he was, he had to tell her before one of them died.

It was two possible ways to do that. A. Expose himself as apart of the Bane pack and have the LPA call Khan for confirmation. If that was the case he would be let off scotch free. The LPA let all of their illegal dealings go if they killed a criminal or two. They turned a blind eye to most of Bane packs shortcomings...but then Khan would most likely want him back in exchange for getting him out of trouble. He would be back at square one.

The other option was to have the LPA send his letter to Seneca pack, but that still posed a problem. How suspicious would it be for War to send a letter to Alpha Reese's pack, the alpha who's brother he killed. He would not only be sending heat Reese's way but destroying any semi happy life Pomelia would have staying there while he waited out his sentence...

If he somehow got the letter to her then she would know the truth and she would know that he was paying for his sins. Maybe that would give him a little bit of points in Pom's book?

"Well, lets go through the questions once again," the man sighed as he sipped at his coffee and began to drill the same questions over and over again to him.

"Who is the red headed woman? You know one of my guys tells me she told him she was a victim. That you don't even know her just get high off of killing. That true?" War held back a snort. Even if Jess did say that, it was good. That's what he wanted. For her to be let free. He didn't want her associated with this shit. She already helped enough as it was.

The man whistled as his phone buzzed. War kept an eye on his own phone that was sitting out on the table. The Agent kept glaring at it, as if doing so would unlock the damned thing. "You know a hacker will be here soon and unlock your phone. Then we'll finally get somewhere."