Fifty One

"Bye ladies!"

Pomelia smiled the best she could as the few women who attended her get together left. It was just two days after her estrus cycle and she still felt the effects of the medicine.

A total of nine days of her and War being Alpha and Luna and seven of those days were filled with uncomfortable pining for her mate, dealing with this new pack and of course being a Luna.

She had even spoken to Doctor Wes and he told her that when she took a similar pill at the temple when she was a novice it worked because she did not have any other reason for it to work. That and her wolf was dormant. Now that her wolf was fully awake and her body had something to crave, which was War, her body fought tooth and nail against the pill. Wanting to be joined with War over and over again until they could not possibly take anymore. Or so her wolf kept putting into her mind...

"I think that went well, Luna."

Pom turned her head to see the head of the kitchen, an older woman by the name Lisa. She smiled, her crows feet showing her age. The woman was chock full of wonderful information which Pomelia wanted to sit down and eventually talk more with her.

"I hope they enjoyed it," Pomelia said nervously.

Lisa smiled. "They did. Believe me they would have told you if they didn't. Or they would have simply just left." That made Pom smile.

"Oh shit. Am I late for the tea party?"

Pomelia glanced up and noticed it was a sole female with a sheepish grin on her face. She wore a pair of sleek black pants that hugged her body just right and a sports bra. Her dark skin was glistening with sweat and her kinky curls were pent up in a puff atop of her head, along with a blue scarf like headband.

Pom knew her. Her name was Trisha. The one who helped out in the kitchen from time to time and also the girl who Trent hung around a lot with. Well recently started to be with Trent a lot. Pomelia recalled a very graphic talk Trisha told her and the rest of the kitchen girls about Trent and their...sexual adventures. She actually smelled like Trent the more Trisha came closer.

"Well everyone left but I still have muffins and coffee if you want to sit down for some we definitely can," she smiled glancing at the plate of muffins. She would have offered danishes too but Lo swooped in with her mate at an all female event, said hi to everyone and left with the plate of danishes! Everyone thought it was funny but Pomelia had a few choice words for the couple. All in fun ofcourse.

She shrugged. "I'll take a muffin for the road. We have yoga in front of the rec center in like 20 minutes. Sorry I was late I know a lot of people didn't come."

That was true. Pomelia trying to be a good Luna decided to have a little brunch with the ladies of the pack. When they heard no alcohol was there some left. A few stayed and picked Pomelia's brain apart about how War treats her and how they all thought he liked men because he never paid any attention to the women of the pack.

Of course the questions about the temple and the women there were interesting to answer. She had knocked down a lot of stereotypes that many pack wolves had about her sisters...well former sisters.

The few who did stay were actually fun and it was nice to hear that War wasn't staring down women like meat before she came along like some of the other men in the pack did. She felt eyes on her at times, of course she would never let War know that. He would try and hurt someone over staring too much. They never did it front of him though, She suppose her onlookers were smarter than that.

"I'm sorry what is yoga? Is it a game?"

The woman gave her a dumbfounded look, before she began to laugh. Then she paused, staring at Pomelia oddly. "You've never heard of yoga?" Pomelia shook her head. "That's crazy. You should come join. It's like...well it's originally from India I know and then everyone else took it and kind of does their own thing and slaps the label on it. Kind of what America does a lot."