Fifty Two

"The LPA is here."

Everyone tensed..before pandemonium broke out.

"I'm not going to jail!"

"They never ever set foot here before!"

"Why are they here?!"

Everyone was freaking out around them...So much so that Pom began to become nervous too.

"No one panic! My mate and I will go to the border and talk to them."

Why would they panic? The LPA were good people...

Then it dawned on Pomelia.

These people, her new pack they weren't the best of people. Or well no, they hadn't made the best decisions in life and the decisions were probably criminal which lead them all to flock to this place..this pack.

Now Pomelia was nervous. War must have sensed her nerves and
War walked over to Pomelia and grabbed her hand, before they began to walk. Pom could visibly hear the women whisper 'awe' and how cute they were. It made her blush.

Once they were out of the presence of so many people, War paused and looked at her. "I'm sorry you had to see that. It may seem harsh but that's how things are here. They'll learn their lesson. I went easy on them."

For some reason Pom knew War went easy. She could only imagine what Khan would have done.. Pomelia didn't know how to respond. "Well...it's okay. I know things are different here. Thank you for standing up for the ladies. I tried to," Pom spoke as War just smiled at her.

"I like your outfit," War complimented as she felt his hand slide out of hers and palm at her bottom. Yes, her bottom. He squeezed at it, and she squealed.

"Warren!"

He smiled. "I just like this outfit." She squirmed out of his hold, her face beet red as she looked around to see if anyone was watching them. No one was. She began to walk, leaving her perverted mate who was now walking behind her.

"What are you doing?"

"Walking behind so no one sees you but me." Pomelia frowned, staring back at him and realized he was intently staring at her bottom. Geez! Was that why when she was in her bathing suit War walked behind her that time?

"Warren you're paranoid," Pomelia giggled as she tried to walk as normal as possible, feeling his eyes burn into her body. Gosh, he was so embarrassing!

War snorted behind her which made her laugh again. "I'm not. You're beautiful and people like to stare at you." It wasn't like he could scoop their eyeballs out for looking at her.

She was going to comment on that before she felt his arm snake around her midriff. "I have a craving to taste pancakes and you," War groaned out as she felt her heart skip again. War really did love pancakes. Or maybe it was just when she made them.

"After we talk to the LPA. This little taste should hold you over," she laughed lightly before she reached up to give him a small kiss.

War suddenly had a wicked look in his eyes, as he bent down and nibbled on her ear. "I didn't mean these lips...but they'll do for now."

Pom gasped. What had gotten into him?! "St-stop! You are so embarrassing. We need to focus, War," she whimpered, Pom now incredibly achey and flushed.

"I know. Sorry," he told her with a look that said that he was clearly uncaring and lying.

As they made their way to the pack border, she could see War's playful demeanor quickly morph into something that wasn't too friendly.

Warren and Pomelia were met at the pack border with a few of their own pack wolves. They seemed tense and nervous. Pom noticed a big white truck. That had all the windows tinted.