•Fourteen•

Shower talk is the best
kind of talk.

"War! I need help on my stance!"

He grumbled, glowering at a group of females who always bothered him when he tried to get his own work out in. He always had to either leave or help in some way to get the women to back off. He used to not mind so much, but now that he had his own female to think about it, he didn't really feel like staring at anyone's ass except for Pomelia's.

"Hey War are you ignoring us!"

Sighing loudly, he glanced over at the group of women. Yoga pants were everywhere, and he wondered if Pomelia would like some. He would buy her some...for comfort reasons of course.

"He has a mate now, guys! You didn't see that chick on his lap at the bonfire?" One lady spoke up, winking at them. He gave her a nod before deciding that he had enough of his work out today.

"A mate!? I wore these ass huggers for no reason? You gotta be kidding me."

He ran a few miles and did a few exercises till he was drenched in sweat and his limbs burned. He couldn't wait till Pomelia was better so that she could work out with him. He could show off his strength and assist her in certain exercises he knew she would need help with.

War had seen her earlier and she was still sound asleep. He held her good hand almost all night and had to fix her shirt a few times but other than that he was sure she had a good sleep. She wore one of his t shirts to bed after realizing her long constricting night gowns wouldn't cut it at all with her bulky casts.

"Just the mother fucker I wanted to see."

War stretched out his back, with a series of sickening cracks upon hearing his Alpha approach them. The women who were present were all now equally riled up now that Khan had arrived on the scene.

Glancing over to his Alpha, he noticed a young man he never saw before. Then again Khan was always adding new meme bees to the pack... "War meet your partner in crime for the next month."

The boy didn't even wave. Instead he kept glancing everywhere but at him. "Hey," War said as he the kid glanced at the War and then took a precautionary step back.

"War meet Nick. Nick meet War. He's weak as fuck but smart as fuck so he should help with the investigation part. A little brains to put with your brawns."

War stared down at the scrawny, weak kid who couldn't even hold his gaze. He wore a t shirt that was much too big for his frame and even his pants were a little too big. He had height...that was kind of good.