•Twenty Nine•

Trust is a two way street to somewhere. I don't trust often so I don't know where it leads.

Pomelia awoke with a yawn

Pomelia awoke with a yawn. She lazily and blindly waved her arms in front of her self, searching for the warmth only her mate could provide. She felt nothing.

Slowly sitting up, she began to recount the events of last night...this morning. War woke her up with a searing kiss. He seemed on edge and desperate but didn't want to tell Pom what was wrong. She told him that whatever it was it would be okay...then he requested a kiss. Pomelia's hormones had reached an embarrassing level last night probably the last few days and she basically stripped herself completely naked for her mate.

Pom pressed her hands to her face, groaning in embarrassment. It was like any time he touched her a light...no a fire was being started and no amount of water or talking herself down would put it out! Luckily for her War had went to...extreme measures to put out that fire. His mouth had latched onto her sensitive area and gave her pleasure that made her head swim...but then it stopped.

She expected to finally be with War, to become one last night but instead he rejected her again. He told her the reason, he was busy, he couldn't waste anymore time but she knew it most likely had to do with his self esteem. War was a beautiful man with a beautiful soul...and she just wished she knew how express that to him.

She knew the Bane pack was not a desirable one but people made mistakes. She knew he made mistakes that he never wanted her to find out. She just wanted to love War like he deserved to be loved. She didn't know how she knew but she knew he had a rough life. He would always deflect her questions and make her happy. Prime example being yesterday... she wanted to be with him but he only worried about her pleasure then left her.

Slowly rising from the bed, she could feel her legs were just a little sore from War moving her body every which way to feast on her flesh... She could only imagine how she would feel when they actually had sex. Just thinking about it made her body tingle!

After lamenting over her mate for a little bit longer, she showered and got dressed. When she made it down stairs she saw that Nick and Butter were in the living room. Nick seemed tired. His bony body was covered in his large sweatshirt and Butter was curled up next to his hand.

Pom noticed that papers were sprawled all over the gray couch and on the floor. A lot of papers. Maybe Nick was studying for something? He wasn't in school was he?

"Good morning," she smiled at him softly as Butter stretched out before seeing her and walked across the couch. She gently picked up the small kitten and cuddled him while he made little noises of protest. War had told her the other day that she was squeezing the life out of poor Butter. Somehow she wasn't aware of her newfound strength.

Her phone buzzed in the small pocket of her dress and she pulled it out, hope rising up that it was her mate. It was Nick instead.

You and War did things again last night.