•Thirty•

Forget the negative past and focus on the positive future.

'Last club he could possibly be. Hope you find him.'

"This is so annoying!"

War gripped the steering wheel tight, annoyance and anxiety washing over him in waves. He couldn't stop his mind from reeling with worry. He couldn't stop thinking about if Pomelia would hate him or not. His mind would not stop racing.

"War, this better be the place. I can't afford to flirt with another dumb human. I may physically fucking die."

He didn't have time to worry about Jess and her flirting. He was thinking about Pomelia and how once he killed Ben he would call Reese and demand for stay in his pack. Or beg. He really had no where else to go and he knew being loner wolves was out of the question.

Pomelia was social and enjoyed pack activities. He couldn't deprive her of that. Plus he was going to be broke. Giving Sai back every cent that he had left to his name was going to be tough, but he would do it for her.

"I know. Nick is 90% sure we'll find him here." This was their last possible place to find him. If not it would be back to the drawing board. He would have to go back to the house and jog Nick's memory, go over all the papers available to them. He would have to face Pomelia. He couldn't face her until his plan was completed.

He and Jess had checked two clubs and one human strip club and their searches were fruitless. Sure drugs and illegal prostitution were taking place but not the guys he was looking for...

They pulled into a packed parking lot. It was around 2am now and the place seemed as if it just had opened up. It seemed like a regular bar he noticed as they pulled into a tight parking spot.

Guys hanging out, outside smoking whatever. A few couples hooking up near cars. Then the stragglers looking to cause problems.

"So we do what we did before right?" Jess asked as she adjusted her dress. War rolled his eyes as her a tit popped out, and she cursed. "Shit sorry! That was a mistake, you're like my brother. I'm just tryna give some good eye candy so they won't be all suspicious."

War knew she was right. Jess was gorgeous. Not human like gorgeous but Lycan perfection. Anyone with eyes could see that. Too bad her soul was fucked and dark and cold, but the idiots they were trying to fool didn't know that.

"Yeah. Go in, sniff the place out for lycans," he said as his eyes strayed to the letter he had written Pomelia. He quickly grabbed it and tucked it in the glove department. "Ask for Ben or Ivan and get some answers."

"-And kill that Ben motherfucker."

War chuckled drily. "Yeah."