Fifty Three

"Mmm, Warren."

Pomelia Grace's birthdays always consisted of her sisters bringing her vanilla cake with one or two candles. They always consisted of Pomelia receiving ice cream with it too and eating one of her favorite dinners. That was what everyone in the temple received for their birthday...

She never thought she would be spending a birthday like this. Having a male... her mate, an alpha now on his knees between her spread thighs feasting on her intimate flesh as if she would poof into thin air at any moment.

Pom tried to feel guilty for not freaking out about the new found information they were just hit with, but War's tongue and fingers were making it hard for her to think...

He sucked on her clit with such vigor while his fingers thrusted deeply into her warm sheath, Pom found herself holding on to his long tendrils for dear life, silently begging him not to stop the delicious assault.

War stopped momentarily, his glowing eyes flickering up to her own lust riddled ones. She watched as her mate used his one hand that was gripping her thigh to shove her skintight peach shirt up. He pushed her bra cup down revealing one breast and then did the same to the other.

Before Pom could comment, his tongue was on her clit again, his two thick fingers sinking into her warmth once more. She noticed he kept looking up at her as he buried his face in her sex. That was almost enough to push her over the edge.

Poms breath was coming out in short, hot pants as his fingers seemed to sink deeper with every thrust. He was hitting something inside of her core which made her entire body tingle and spasm. She couldn't take much more of it, her hips were desperately bucking against his face.

She tried to close her legs which earned a deep and threatening growl from her mate, his other hand gripping her thigh to stay in place. Forcing her to accept this pleasure.

Her orgasm hit her like a wave. She gushed around his fingers as her core clamped down. The spasms rolling through her body were not ones she could control.

She shook on her mates desk, succumbing to a sweaty pile of pleasure and nerves as she heard the unmistakable sound of War slurping at her juices. Both of his hands were now wrapped around her thighs, the breath in her lungs leaving her as she felt as if her soul were to disappear with her breath. The prick of his nails on her thighs hurt but she liked it.

"O-Okay!" Pomelia gasped, arching her back fiercely and praying to the goddess that her mate would cease the cruel torture of his tongue. She was so sensitive she couldn't even think straight.

While Pomelia lay half naked on his desk attempting at reviving her own self she could see War's head pop up into view. "Pomelia? Are you okay?" The beast of a man who just so ruthlessly left her speechless and legs like jelly was now staring at her with pure concern in his eyes.

"I'm okay," Pomelia said almost drunkenly, or at least what she assumed was a drunk feeling. Everything was tingly, she wanted him...all of him now. "Can we...continue?"

His answer was a kiss. Pom could taste herself on his lips and that only aided in her want for him. Between their tongue twisting and Pom fumbling with his belt, she finally was able to get it undone and unzip his pants.

She broke their kiss and looked down, her eyes drawn to the gray boxers he wore. She curled her fingers into his waistband and pulled down, her mouth going dry as his erection broke free.

It was...just like War. Thick and long...and intimidating. The veiny phallus seemed to be staring directly at her.

"Sh-should we move to the couch?" She questioned, trying not to let him see her nervousness. He glanced at the couch that was War's temporary bed when she was upset with him.