Epilogue

War had never been addicted to a sound, but as he thrust deeply into his withering mate, her cries were like ambrosia to his ears. What started as just lending a helping hand, had ended up in him pinning his sweet mate against the shower wall and fucking her till her legs were weak.

Pomelia was biting his shoulder as to not cry out as War cursed, feeling the sudden tightness of her milking him for all he was worth. He couldn't finish though, not yet.

"Come for me again," War growled out, his soft mate whimpering and shutting her eyes tightly. She was so close to orgasm, he knew it. Her legs tightened around his waist, her moans egging him
on as she stretched out her neck for him.

He sunk his canines into her neck and fucked her deeper, feeling her legs tremble and voice giving out.

Pomelia's body shuddered hard as an orgasm slammed into her. Her body bucked against his solid one as she clenched around his cock. "Mmmm War," she squealed, her nails now deeply embedded into his neck, holding on to him for dear life. He continued to move slowly in and out of her, prolonging her pleasure.

She was so tight and wet, he just couldn't take it anymore. He groaned loudly, grabbing her ass tightly and burying himself as deep as he could as she arched her back, sweet nothings spilling from her lips.

He came in seconds, emptying his load into the barrier that kept his seed from joining with his mate. As usual, Pomelia clung to him like a lifeline after their intense lovemaking while he listened to her erratic heartbeat slow down.

War buried his face in his mate's neck, inhaling her scent deeply before nipping at her sweaty skin. Her fingers brushed through his blonde locks. "We have to get dressed Warren," Pomelia yawned as War still kept himself comfortably inside of his squirming mate.

"I know," he groaned pouty-like as she kissed him on his cheek and he slowly slipped out of her, setting her on her feet. He pulled the condom off his wolf immediately going on high alert, loathing the rubber that stopped his semen from dripping out of Pomelia's perfect pussy.

His mate let loose a dorky laugh as her legs trembled a little as she took a few steps towards her sweet-smelling soap. "I think I need to do more yoga," War smirked. So he had been giving his sweet mate a workout. A lot. He really needed to stop whisking her away and fucking her everywhere but it was hard. Really hard.

He growled as he glanced at her grabbing soap and her washcloth sudsying it up. His mate must have noticed his staring and she quickly twirled around, frowning at him. "Warren Apsel am I going to have to kick you out? You know we have an important meeting today."

Yeah. He definitely may have to step out of the shower. He was full of nervous energy and usually, they didn't shower together. Him always waking up early and showering and checking on the pack before his Pom woke up.

"Yeah, I'll wait."

"Really?"

He frowned at her. "Yes, Pomelia. You may not realize it but you're just too beautiful for me not to sink my cock into again."

War was telling the gods truth and of course, his language made her mouth agape and her cheeks redden. "Out!" She giggled, taking one of her weird puffy wash thingies and throwing it at him.

He grabbed it with ease and tossed it back at her before he gave his beautiful mate some time to herself to shower.

While she was in the bathroom he decided to reflect on their time being legit leaders in the pack.

It had been a long month and some days.

A long, trying, new, and worrying 45 days of them becoming Alpha and Luna of one of the most infamous packs in the country.