•Eleven•

Storms don't last
forever.

Storms don't last forever

"Wes, Wes!"

The storm was on a mission. To completely wear and tear at War's mental capacity. War was one of the strongest males in his pack, yet the storm was making him second guess his strength. The pack was desolate. No one outside, everyone hunkerin shown in their homes, hiding from the menacing storm that was terrorizing them.

He was the only one out and continued to pay the price as he held his mate close to his chest and bared the elements to try and get her some help. The pack infirmary was on the other side of pack lands. No where near the Alpha house. Kahn had it done purposely. The infirmary was on the outskirts for when they were coming back from jobs, or missions and were really fucked up, needing attention immediately.

At the time it was a great idea. They didn't have to drive into the heart of the pack just pull in and they were treated. Now, it was a problem. He knew a short cut through the woods and was taking it, but that wasn't helping much. It was dangerous.

Trees and their large limbs were barreling down from the sky, threatening to fall on he and his mate. It was cold too. Freezing rain it seemed like was falling from the sky, making it even more  complicated for him to keep a hold on his mate and maneuver through he forest.

The lightning threatened him once more, and he began to lose his wits, stopping mid step to threaten the storm back. He bared his teeth before snarling out to the sky. He would not lose his mate to nature. He refused to.

"Wes!" He screamed out into the forest, seeing the infirmary coming into his hazy view. "Wes!" He shouted again, working his legs harder as he finally saw the silver lining in the storm.

Usually seeing the large cabin made him squirm. He hated stitches, setting bones in place, operations. Everything about the place made his skin crawl, but now he was ecstatic.

He quickly ran up the steps to the cabin and began to bang as if his life depended on it. "Wes! Wes!" He was roaring the doctor's name like it was his last hope while pounding on the poor door till it began to dent.

The door opened slightly and the pack doctor frowned, before his eyes widened. "Get in!" Before Wes had the chance to open the door slightly it flew open with a gust of harsh wind slapping into it. It took all of Wes's strength to close the door and bolt it shut.

"What the hell happened? It's like a damn hurricane outside," He complained as War began to press his ear into Pomelia's chest.

He snarled at Wes, with his stupid damn questions. "I don't know just fix her!" He snapped, feeling a minimal amount of relief as he heard his mate's faint heartbeat.

"Walk and talk with me. What happened?" Wes questioned as they passed the small waiting room and walked down the hall of the infirmary. There was a few pack members occupying some rooms but nothing nothing major.