Chapter 215: Alchemy and Foundation Building

Under Han Li's control, the purple flames spewed by the eight dragon heads gradually thickened to the size of fingers. However, the rotation speed of the silver silk cauldron slowed down, and it began to tremble slightly in the flames.

As time passed, a faint medicinal fragrance emanated from the small cauldron, invigorating the spirit. But Han Li knew that it was still early for pill formation; at the very least, he needed to use more intense earthfire for instantaneous pill condensation to occur.

With this in mind, Han Li intensified the purple flames even more, reaching the thickness of a bowl mouth, enveloping the entire silver silk cauldron. From a distance, the small cauldron looked like a huge fireball, and the scent of medicine became even stronger.

Without guessing, Han Li knew that the medicinal powder was starting to condense into pills, so he became more attentive.

However, at this moment, a muffled explosion came from the cauldron. Though not loud, it made Han Li's heart sink, and his expression turned grim.

After hesitating for a moment, Han Li sighed and stopped the earthfire. Then, with a wave of his hand, he opened the still-hot cauldron lid and took a look inside.

Inside the cauldron were several pieces of shattered light blue solids, apparently failed pills!

Shaking his head, Han Li took out a jade box and placed it on the ground. Then, he controlled the silver silk cauldron to pour the failed pills into the box before storing it away. Even though they were failed pills, they were still condensed from various spirit medicine powders, and Han Li couldn't bear to throw them away. Perhaps they could be of use in the future!

After completing all this, Han Li returned to the meditation cushion and began meditating until the silver silk cauldron cooled down completely before starting alchemy again.

The same steps, the same raw material powders, the same control of the fire, but unfortunately, he failed at the pill condensation step again this time.

This time, Han Li's face showed no expression. After adjusting his state, he silently began another round...

...

A month passed, and Ugly Han was surprised to see that Han Li had not emerged from the Earthfire Chamber yet, but more than anything, he was excited because this meant he could extract more fees.

Two months later, when the stone door of No. 18 still hadn't opened, Ugly Han, amidst his joy, also felt greatly astonished.

Three months...

Six months later, there was still no sign of Han Li coming out. At this point, Ugly Han, who had long lost his excitement, was left with only a worried expression and a belly full of anxiety.

Spending nearly half a year in seclusion for alchemy or artifact refining was not unheard of. Even longer periods, Ugly Han had seen several times!

However, those who spent such a long time in the Earthfire Chamber were at least disciples of the Foundation Establishment stage or above! It was the first time Ugly Han had seen a Qi Condensation stage disciple like Han Li spending so much time inside, solely for alchemy.

Moreover, even Foundation Establishment stage disciples could only maintain fasting for a month during seclusion. Could this disciple of Senior Brother Li have brought food and drink with him, allowing him to persist until now? Ugly Han pondered with doubts.

Inside the Earthfire Chamber, Han Li sat cross-legged on the meditation cushion, looking at the twenty or so golden Foundation Building Pills floating in front of him, his face showing a pensive expression.