Chapter 289 Immortal Technique

Although the young girl's face was full of disbelief, she knew her grandfather wouldn't speak without reason, so she was extremely shocked! She had to force herself not to look in Han Li's direction again.

Han Li was satisfied to have given the other party a small lesson without actually harming them.

At this moment, he moved his lips slightly and transmitted his voice.

Instantly, the voice of Han Li echoed in the ears of the elder in the blue robe.

"After leaving the Xin Mansion later, don't rush to leave. Wait for me at the back door of the mansion. I have something to ask you!"

Han Li's voice was full of unquestionable command, causing the elder to freeze for a moment, feeling bitter in his heart.

"Rarely does this expert not let go of them, the grandfather and granddaughter. Or does he have other intentions for them! Fortunately, the other party doesn't seem ruthless, so there shouldn't be any danger! And being able to establish a relationship with a Foundation Establishment cultivator seems like a rare opportunity for the family's revival."

The elder could only console himself in this way, feeling extremely anxious and troubled!

Seeing this, Han Li smiled faintly and shifted his attention back to the white-haired old Daoist.

By now, the immortal master had checked most of the crowd and had yet to find anyone with immortal fate.

The young people who were announced to have no fate could only return to their seats dejectedly, and their elders naturally didn't have a good expression either.

"What immortal fate? It's obviously looking for people with spiritual roots. But this Daoist is not just randomly pointing out a few people; it seems he really wants to take disciples from among these people! Otherwise, he could have just randomly picked a few." Han Li observed the Daoist's enthusiastic examination of the young people without much interest.

However, Han Li felt that the Daoist might not have much chance of taking disciples here. Among these fifty or sixty people, trying to pick out those with spiritual roots seemed quite difficult!

Just as Han Li was thinking this, the white-haired Daoist suddenly exclaimed:

"This child has immortal fate, I can accept him as my disciple!"

Han Li was stunned when he heard this. He couldn't help but look at the person with immortal fate.

He saw a chubby young man standing in front of the Daoist, looking bewildered and at a loss.

Beside him, a middle-aged man with a big belly and wearing a purple silk robe couldn't believe it and kept asking:

"Sage, does my son Tong Jing really have immortal fate? Are you sure you're not mistaken!"

This person, who had just been hit by a huge pie, still couldn't believe it. Among so many handsome and talented young men, his own lazy and gluttonous son had actually been chosen by the sage. It felt like he was dreaming.

"Hehe, donor, rest assured! This Daoist has checked multiple times, and your son indeed has immortal roots. He can learn immortal techniques together with the young master." Seeing this, the immortal master flicked his snow-white beard and said with a smile.

"Thank you, Sage! Thank you, Sage! Although I am not very wealthy, my family still has some wealth. Tomorrow, I will definitely prepare a heavy gift for the Sage as my disciple's gift! Son, quickly... quickly kowtow to the Sage!" After confirming the matter, the middle-aged man danced with joy, his words becoming incoherent.