Chapter 386 Four Years of Nascent Soul Formation

Before taking the spiritual medicine, Han Li meditated in the secret chamber for several days, adjusting his true essence and spiritual energy to the optimal state. Then, he carefully dripped a few drops into his mouth from the small bottle containing the Heavenly Fire Liquid, quickly storing the bottle away and closing his eyes to wait for the medicine to take effect.

Soon, the meridians in Han Li's body began to heat up, and his true essence boiled like boiling water, flowing rapidly along the meridians. A bit alarmed, Han Li hurriedly took out an unidentified spiritual medicine from his body, poured it into his mouth without hesitation, and began to quietly cultivate the Qingyuan Sword Technique to break through the bottleneck.

When the seventh layer of the sword technique was perfected, it would be the day Han Li successfully formed his Nascent Soul.

Of course, before this, Han Li had already instructed Qu Hun next door to also take the Heavenly Fire Liquid and other auxiliary spiritual medicines.

Qu Hun cultivated the "Blood Refining Divine Light," a type of fast-track demonic technique that under normal circumstances had no chance of forming a Nascent Soul. However, with the "Blood Condensing Five Elements Pill," the situation was naturally different. So, Qu Hun's situation was quite different from Han Li's.

Qu Hun didn't rely on a certain technique to condense his golden core; instead, he directly refined the energy of the pill to form a fiend core after taking the "Blood Condensing Five Elements Pill."

Compared to Han Li's Nascent Soul formation, his process was much simpler.

Therefore, after giving some specific instructions, Han Li left Qu Hun next door without further distraction.

Although Han Li's chances of forming a Nascent Soul this time were slim, he still had to try his best.

Even if he couldn't succeed, he could accumulate more experience for the next attempt.

With this in mind, Han Li gradually closed off all his senses to the outside world and completely immersed himself in the bitter cultivation of refining Qi.

At this moment, the passage of time outside became meaningless to Han Li.

Days passed by...

Spring came and winter went...

Four years later, Sea Ape Island was still chaotic, and the port and the only city on the island were in a slight state of excitement.

Because this was the season when many sea apes surfaced to mate. Many low-level cultivators hurriedly entered and exited the island, capturing these elusive creatures that were difficult to find at other times.

While the cultivators were delighted to earn spirit stones, the merchants were also happily purchasing them.

However, at noon, a scene that astonished nearby cultivators occurred in a remote barren mountain on the island.

The clear blue sky suddenly changed!

A vast expanse of dark clouds covered the sky over the barren mountain, accompanied by silver lightning and deafening thunder, swirling like mad snakes.

At the same time, the spiritual energy from all directions converged towards the barren mountain, forming a huge vortex with a diameter of several miles under the black clouds, absorbing all the nearby spiritual energy, shocking the scattered cultivators.

These cultivators, even the most ignorant ones, knew what was happening. This astonishing phenomenon was clearly the appearance of a Nascent Soul cultivator in the cultivation world.