Chapter 389: Tianxing City and Xinggong

Han Li naturally didn't know that the possible crisis that was supposed to come had been resolved like this.

But out of caution, he continued flying day and night towards the northeast.

Since he was wanted, he couldn't stay in the southwestern sea area anymore. But if he were to go elsewhere, he would need a complete map of the entire Chaotic Star Sea.

However, Han Li only had a map of the southwestern sea area.

Therefore, a month later, Han Li stopped on a small island.

Although the island was not large, it was quite prosperous because it was located at the junction of the southwestern sea area and other sea areas.

Out of caution, Han Li had Qu Hun use some secret technique to conceal their appearances, and they both wore cloaks.

In this way, unless a cultivator had a higher cultivation level than Qu Hun, if they tried to peek at the appearances of the two, all they would see was a blurry red light.

In the next half day, Han Li replenished a large amount of materials and bought many books introducing various aspects of the Chaotic Star Sea and related sea area maps, which cost quite a bit.

The owners of many small shops in the market were even more delighted by the arrival of Han Li, their big customer!

After purchasing everything, Han Li dared not stay for long and left the island on the same day.

Sitting on the Divine Wind Boat, Han Li took out one jade slip after another and carefully read them.

After some time passed, he sighed and threw the jade slips into his storage bag, pondering.

After a careful look, Han Li finally had a rough understanding of the situation in the entire Chaotic Star Sea.

The Chaotic Star Sea was vast! But no one knew exactly how big it was, and no one was foolish enough to measure it.

The current sea area maps only covered a small part of the Chaotic Star Sea, which was universally acknowledged by all cultivators in the Chaotic Star Sea.

The sea areas that had been explored were usually called the "Inner Star Sea," while the unexplored peripheral sea areas were called the "Outer Star Sea."

And what ordinary people referred to as the "Chaotic Star Sea" actually only referred to the "Inner Star Sea."

The "Outer Star Sea" had a more terrifying name, the "Demon Sea." Because there were many powerful demons living there, it was said that even cultivators equivalent to the Yuan Ying stage were not to be underestimated, which made many low-level cultivators who had never been to the Outer Star Sea marvel for a long time.

The records also said that in ancient times, whether it was the "Inner Star Sea" or the "Outer Star Sea," they were both the domain of sea demons, and cultivators could only defend a few lonely small islands.

After countless long years, many predecessors of the Chaotic Star Sea gradually eradicated the powerful sea demons and opened up the current sea areas of the Inner Star Sea.

Today, the entire Chaotic Star Sea is governed by a massive force called the "Star Palace."

This force has existed for many years, and even the records do not provide an accurate time of its establishment.

The reasons for its establishment are also varied. Some say that it was founded by the seniors who eradicated the sea demons in the beginning, while others say that it was established by a former giant after unifying the Chaotic Star Sea, and so on.