Chapter 387 Devouring Gold Beetles

In the secret chamber where the exotic creatures were kept, Han Li had opened dozens of stone rooms of various sizes on a wall of blue stone.

To prevent them from escaping, Han Li had also set up some small restrictions between the stone rooms to prevent them from breaking out.

In Han Li's view, although most of these exotic creatures were ranked high, they were mostly young, and these restrictions, even if ordinary, were enough to keep them trapped.

But now, all the restrictions in the chambers were gone, and all the stone doors were riddled with holes like beehives, completely destroyed.

Han Li was somewhat stunned, and with a thought, Qu Hun took a large step forward and pushed open the nearest stone door.

Inside was empty, with nothing at all.

Han Li let out a sigh, although he was mentally prepared, he was still extremely frustrated.

After scanning the secret chamber, Han Li turned his head and focused his gaze back on the stone door.

Then, without saying a word, he walked over, crouched in front of the damaged stone door.

The damage to the stone door was very strange, covered with densely packed small holes of the same size.

But what puzzled Han Li was that the insides of these small holes were not smooth but rather extremely rough, unlike something caused by a magical weapon.

Frowning, Han Li slowly stood up.

He closed his eyes slowly, and his spiritual sense instantly swept through the other secret chambers.

Similarly, they were all empty, and even the secret chambers housing exotic creatures ranked within the top hundred were in the same condition, which made Han Li feel somewhat distressed!

Suddenly, his expression changed, and he opened his eyes.

With a cold light flashing in his eyes, he left this room and headed towards another secret chamber.

It was also an empty room, but after entering, Han Li didn't hesitate to bend down and pick up something from the blue stone floor.

Placing the object in his palm, he examined it closely.

It was a small insect shell the size of a bean, shimmering silver, as if made of pure silver, extremely beautiful.

Han Li touched the shell with his finger and felt its surface smooth and extremely hard.

After pondering for a moment, he was certain that this object was definitely not the shell of the exotic creatures he had raised.

With this realization, Han Li's expression became solemn, and he narrowed his eyes.

He focused his spiritual sense on the surroundings of these chambers, inch by inch.

He refused to believe that there were no clues to be found.

After a moment, Han Li made an unexpected discovery in the medicinal garden.

Underneath a robust flower tree, there hung a shining silver ball, which was definitely not originally in the cave.

Han Li beckoned Qu Hun and walked out of the secret chamber, heading towards the medicinal garden.

The silver ball was not very large, only the size of a child's head. However, the dazzling eerie silver light it emitted was extremely eye-catching.

Han Li stood at the entrance of the medicinal garden, staring at the silver ball intently.

He felt as if he had heard of this silver ball somewhere before, but for a moment, he couldn't recall.