Chapter 385 Sea Ape Island

Han Li gently picked up a pill with two fingers and held it up to his eyes, smiling faintly after inspecting it for a moment.

Finally, his desperate efforts weren't in vain. With these "Dust Descending Pills," the chances of him and Qu Hun successfully forming their Nascent Souls would increase.

After carefully storing away the pills, Han Li placed the bottle back into his storage pouch.

Now, Han Li needed to find a place with spiritual energy and safety to quickly form his Nascent Soul.

Whether it was for Qu Hun or himself, entering the Nascent Soul stage would give them a chance against pursuers during this critical period.

However, forming a Nascent Soul was not something that could be achieved in a short amount of time.

Apart from those rare geniuses with spiritual roots, other cultivators needed sufficient spiritual herbs and time to break through the bottleneck.

The "Snow Spirit Water" and "Heavenly Fire Liquid" he wanted to purchase were two essential elixirs for Nascent Soul formation.

Without them, it wasn't impossible to form a Nascent Soul, but the success rate would be so low that it would drive cultivators to despair.

Although no one had officially recorded it, it was said to be far below one percent.

In addition to these two items, other spiritual herbs could be consumed during Nascent Soul formation, and the more varieties used, the greater the hope of success.

However, none were as effective as the "Snow Spirit Water" and "Heavenly Fire Liquid".

Of course, just like those two items, using other spiritual herbs excessively would be ineffective. After all, this wasn't Qi cultivation; consuming different spiritual herbs in moderation was best, as too much might have the opposite effect.

But ironically, other spiritual herbs were not as effective as the "Snow Spirit Water" and "Heavenly Fire Liquid," yet they were even harder to find and rarer.

Most of them required one or even several types of millennium spiritual herbs as ingredients.

For ordinary cultivators, who could afford such extravagance!

At most, besides "Snow Spirit Water" and "Heavenly Fire Liquid," adding one or two more varieties would be considered extremely luxurious.

Of course, for Han Li, this wasn't a big problem.

Except for several rare spiritual herbs he didn't have or had never heard of, he had cultivated and prepared over a dozen auxiliary Nascent Soul formation spiritual herbs during his years of cultivation on Xiaohuan Island, which were safely stored in one of his storage pouches.

What was even more surprising was that these spiritual herbs didn't require the refining of a cultivator's innate True Fire; they could be easily concocted like ordinary medicinal herbs.

And the prescriptions were easily found in various classics.

This puzzled Han Li for a long time, and he still didn't fully understand it.

The five Dust Descending Pills he obtained should be an auxiliary medicine needed by cultivators during Nascent Soul formation in the Chaotic Star Sea, which is why they were so rare and precious!

However, it wasn't as if taking these auxiliary herbs would significantly increase the Nascent Soul formation success rate compared to other cultivators.

According to the information Han Li gathered, even with his extremely luxurious Nascent Soul formation method, it would only increase the success rate by one or two tenths compared to other cultivators forming Nascent Souls.