Chapter 381: Sealing the Monster with a Sacred Treasure

"Begin the spell!" Feng Sanniang shouted, waving the blue flag in her hand, causing concentric blue ripples to spread out from it.

The others followed suit, silently waving their array flags. In an instant, a blue light enveloped everyone, and after a few flashes, they all disappeared without a trace, completely concealing their presence.

From a distance, looking at this place, there was nothing but an empty sea.

After a moment, two streaks of light flew to the scene, not stopping as they hurried past from above, as if they were still trying to escape.

The white mist behind them, without any doubt, followed closely and flew into this area.

But as soon as the white mist flew into the range of the formation, a blue mist rose up around it, and a huge blue light shield appeared out of nowhere, trapping it inside.

At this moment, Feng Sanniang, Qu Hun, and the others appeared around the perimeter.

They raised the blue array flags in their hands, pointing them at the light shield. Six thick blue beams of light shot out from the flags, continuously infusing into the huge shield, making it shine even brighter blue.

Seeing this scene, the yellow and golden lights ahead didn't hesitate to turn around and immediately flew to the top of the light shield.

After the light dissipated, Miao Elder and a burly man with disheveled hair appeared.

"Good, well done! Now we must withstand the monster's counterattack below, while my colleague and I use the sacred treasures we borrowed to subdue it!" Miao Elder said with a pleased expression.

Then, after exchanging a glance with the ancient Elder, they both reached into their robes and each took out an object. Surprisingly, they were a pair of ancient bronze long halberds, dim and inconspicuous.

The two Nascent Soul stage Elders, with solemn expressions, chanted incantations, and the long halberds in their hands floated up and emitted yellow fluorescent light, becoming increasingly brighter.

Meanwhile, the Infant Carp Beast, trapped inside the light shield, seemed to understand its situation. After a series of piercing cries, the hundred-zhang white mist suddenly contracted towards the center, shrinking in size to just over ten zhang, forming a milky white mist cover.

At the same time, the thunderous sounds within the mist gradually merged into one, shaking the surrounding cultivators' formations, causing ringing in their ears and shock in their hearts.

Suddenly, the cries of the infant ceased!

Then countless blue fist-sized orbs shot out densely from the mist, aggressively attacking the blue light shield. Their momentum was fierce, causing everyone's hearts to tighten!

When they were about ten zhang away from the shield, a large area of green light suddenly appeared. Some of the orbs disappeared in the green light, then reappeared above the white mist, fiercely crashing down. However, most of the attacks still struck the blue shield.

Immediately, the blue light shield and the white mist erupted with thunderous white light, but the white light within the mist disappeared in a flash. As for the shield, it began to waver, with interweaving flashes of blue and white light, looking like it might collapse at any moment.

"Friends, increase your spiritual power quickly! This is one of the Infant Carp Beast's three major killer moves, the Water Gang Divine Thunder. It won't last long. As long as we hold on for a moment, we can deal with it." Feng Sanniang's face changed drastically as she shouted, then she was the first to chant a spell, spraying blood onto her array flag. The blue light surged, and then the thick blue beams of light immediately thickened several times, stabilizing the light shield in front of her.