Chapter 378 Setting Sail (Part One)

After a while, Han Li emerged from his contemplation with a certain idea in mind. Without showing any sign of it, he continued to browse through the shops selling martial arts manuals in the city.

This time, Han Li didn't encounter any surprises. Most of the martial arts and elemental spells sold in the shops were familiar to him, similar to those in Tian Nan.

If there was one slight difference, it was that there seemed to be more books on water-element spells, and there were even some new spells that Han Li had never heard of.

Han Li purchased the books related to the new spells and stumbled upon a copy of "Evaluations of Alchemy." He decided to buy it because it contained a description and evaluation of the "Dust-Settling Pill" by a certain expert.

Han Li planned to study it carefully before deciding whether to agree to the request from the Six Linked Palaces for this pill.

After that, Han Li lost interest in buying anything else and left Tian Du Street with Curved Soul, heading towards the outskirts of the city.

Not long after leaving Keixing City, Han Li and Curved Soul soared into the sky, rushing towards Gu's Manor.

Half a day later, Han Li saw the familiar walls of Gu's Manor from afar.

But Han Li didn't immediately fly into Gu's Manor. Instead, he landed on a nearby hill where he had built a small wooden house with his own hands.

The small wooden house still stood in its original place, but it had clearly aged since Han Li left. Some parts were even rotten and blackened.

After looking at it for a while, Han Li sighed lightly and pushed open the wooden door, walking in.

"Hmm!" Han Li was somewhat surprised.

Instead of being filled with dust and a musty smell as he had imagined, the interior was spotlessly clean, with the tables, chairs, and wooden bed all dust-free. There was even a pot of unknown blue flowers placed on the wooden table.

Han Li stood in the room for a moment, then chuckled softly.

"It seems that Gu has put quite a bit of effort into this!" Han Li touched his nose and muttered to himself.

Then, without lingering, Han Li walked out of the wooden house, leaving Curved Soul to continue waiting on the hill, while he headed towards Gu's Manor.

Han Li had no intention of flying straight into Gu's Manor, although the prohibition outside Gu's Manor was no problem for him now. But after all, Gu's Master was his acquaintance, so he naturally wanted to be polite.

When Han Li arrived at the gate of Gu's Manor, two burly guards noticed him and one of them, with some suspicion, asked, "Who are you and what is your purpose in coming to our Gu's Manor?"

"Tell your master that a friend surnamed Han has come." Han Li smiled and said softly.

"Our master does not see outsiders. Huh! Surnamed Han? Could you be Master Han?" The guard first refused, but after scrutinizing Han Li, he suddenly asked with suspicion.

"Do you know me?" Han Li furrowed his brow slightly.

"It's really Master Han! Master, please wait a moment. I'll inform the master of the manor!" Without saying another word, the guard immediately ran into the manor.

In the welcoming reception of Gu's Master, Han Li entered the mansion of Gu's Manor.

As soon as he entered, Gu's Master did not wait for Han Li to speak but took the initiative to hand over a large bag of spirit stones to Han Li and enthusiastically introduced some of the young disciples of Gu's family to Han Li, especially his eldest son, a young man in his thirties named Gu Kai.