Chapter 253 Ghost Spirit Sect

As soon as Han Li entered the third floor, several divine senses immediately swept over him, causing him to feel a chill in his heart.

These people all seemed to be at the mid-stage of Foundation Establishment, much stronger than Han Li, who was only at the early stage of Foundation Establishment. After four years of seclusion in the cave, his cultivation had only reached close to the mid-stage of Foundation Establishment, but there was still a layer of unbroken window paper, which left Han Li somewhat regretful.

But thinking about it, this was quite normal. After all, it took him only four years to cultivate to the level close to the mid-stage of Foundation Establishment, much faster than the average cultivator. The last layer of window paper after his Foundation Establishment was the first bottleneck, which couldn't be easily broken through with just medicines. Most likely, it would also require a certain opportunity.

Even if he consumed a lot of medicinal pills, it would only deepen his cultivation slightly, but this realm could not be easily crossed.

As Han Li pondered, he roughly scanned everything upstairs.

All the people on the third floor were cultivators after Foundation Establishment. But it was obvious that these cultivators were divided into two groups. One group was dressed in attire that Han Li was very familiar with from the Seven Major Sects, while the other group was composed of cultivators from other countries, dressed in chaotic and miscellaneous attire.

The cultivators from the Seven Major Sects numbered only five, but they were all sitting at one table, whispering about something, appearing more intimate. On the other hand, the foreign cultivators, although there were seven or eight of them, mostly sat one or two per table, coldly sipping tea without engaging in whispered conversations or discussions.

The contrast between their movements and stillness made Han Li feel a sense of confrontational hostility.

Han Li's arrival naturally drew the attention of other cultivators. Apart from a few who had checked him out at the beginning, everyone else also looked at him. Han Li, without hesitation, walked towards the table of the cultivators from the Seven Major Sects, as he should be one of them.

Han Li's arrival made the other cultivators withdraw their gazes and act as if they hadn't seen him! The cultivators from the Seven Major Sects, on the other hand, stood up with smiles on their faces to greet him.

With the attire of Huangfeng Valley on Han Li, there was no need for introductions; these people were naturally very familiar with it.

"I am Han Li from Huangfeng Valley! I have met several senior brothers and senior sisters!" Han Li maintained a humble posture. Among the five people in front of him, three seemed to be at the mid-stage of Foundation Establishment, while the other two were at the same level as him, at the early stage of Foundation Establishment.

"I am Wufa Zi from Qingxu Sect, and this is Wuyou Zi junior brother. And these three are Wushi junior brother from Ling Beast Mountain, Bashixiong from Jujian Sect, and Fang Shimai from Tianque Fortress." The older Daoist on the table, smiling politely, returned Han Li's greeting and briefly introduced everyone present.

"Since Junior Brother has arrived, let's taste the famous Snow Bell Tea from the Yan Family! This is a teahouse specially provided for us foreign cultivators!" The martial cultivator surnamed Wu, a middle-aged man who was smiling, immediately poured a cup of Ling Tea, which was white and misty, for Han Li as soon as he sat down.

Han Li nodded with a smile and took a small sip.

Regardless of whether this person was sincerely brewing tea for him, everyone had to maintain outward appearances.