Chapter 321 Hidden Battle

"Xuehong!"

It seemed to be the senior brother of Chen Qiaoqian, who should be the partner of this woman in dual cultivation, shouting in extreme grief. Then, with a wave of his hands, a dark cloud shot out and danced wildly around the woman's body, attempting to find the ice demon who had harmed her.

Speaking of which, the death of this woman named "Xuehong" was really unjust. If she hadn't been so eager to show off and used a talisman, she might still be alive and well.

Before using the talisman, she always had a light veil defense artifact floating by her side. But in order to shorten the time to activate the talisman and save some mana, she carelessly put away the artifact, and as a result, without any protection, she lost her life.

But to say that this woman lacked experience and was too careless to make such a big mistake would be unfair.

She only dared to drive the talisman so confidently because she saw that the enemies in front of her had all turned into cocoons of light, and she felt safe among fellow disciples. But who could have expected that the ice demon would suddenly emerge from the cocoon and immediately target her while half-transformed into a demon?

At that moment, the woman was in the final moments of activating the talisman. Even if she wanted to stop, she couldn't do it immediately, which led to disaster.

Speaking of which, when Song Meng activated the long spear talisman, he also didn't use any protective measures. It's just that Song Meng's talisman had less power, so he succeeded in activating it early. Otherwise, who knows which one of them the lurking ice demon would have attacked?

And not to mention the two of them, even the Han Li and others who had just attacked didn't activate any defensive artifacts. After all, the cocoons of light just now were just helpless targets, and they naturally didn't want to waste mana to summon defensive artifacts.

But now, seeing the tragic scene of this woman being killed and hearing Han Li's reminder, everyone broke out in a cold sweat and immediately summoned their protective artifacts and shields to guard against the possibility of another sneak attack by this strange and cruel enemy.

However, what made them even more bewildered was that no matter what kind of invisibility spells and artifacts they used, they couldn't track down the whereabouts of the demon.

Even if they occasionally caught a glimpse of its figure, before they could rejoice, the demon would suddenly disappear again, seemingly moving at high speed. The ice demon had completely become semi-transparent now, occasionally appearing and disappearing around them. Even spiritual artifacts with high sensitivity couldn't actively track it, and they were quickly shaken off.

Now everyone felt in danger and constantly kept their eyes peeled, afraid to move, all of them anxiously paying attention to the movements around them, completely suppressed by the half-demonized ice demon.

Only Han Li, watching the scene in the field, flashed a strange expression on his face.

Wang Shixiong, who had fought side by side with Han Li before, had never seen such a bloody scene. At this moment, his face was extremely pale, showing a look of fear.

For him, the tragic death of his "sister" whom he had just laughed and joked with seemed like a dream, completely different from his preconceived notion of himself showing off his might and easily defeating the enemy.

Thinking of this, he glanced at the dual cultivation partner of the deceased "Xuehong" with a more unpleasant expression on his face.

Perhaps the more one fears something, the more likely it is to happen!