Chapter 322 Liu Jing and the "True Treasure"

Han Li was extremely annoyed!

It wasn't because he had softened for a moment and was forced to use the "Smoke Weaving Step" and fight the demon because he had saved Senior Brother Wang and was then harassed by the demon, but because Liu Jing and the others hadn't seized the opportunity to eliminate the other Blood Servants who were still in transformation. Once those three transformed as well, that would be a real problem.

Just now, he saw that Senior Brother Wang was about to fall into the hands of the Ice Demon. Considering the favor he had shown in the battle against the Qinglin, he flashed over and rescued him.

Afterwards, this demon probably felt that Han Li had ruined his good deed and kept pestering him, forcing him to fend off. But then he also realized that this Ice Demon was indeed formidable for the others, so it would be better for him to deal with it. After all, if more fellow disciples fell, the subsequent battle would truly be short-handed.

Now that he was entangled with this demon, he hadn't expected the others to just watch their fight and not take the opportunity to attack the other three cocoons. Wasn't this wasting a great opportunity!

However, he faintly guessed that the others probably weren't unaware of seizing the opportunity, but rather because the Ice Demon's strange invisibility and the fact that someone had died by its hands made them afraid of the semi-demonization of the other Blood Servants. So even though they knew that the fully transformed Blood Servants would be even more formidable, they were still hesitant, perhaps even having some thoughts of retreat.

But Han Li didn't come here just to eradicate the Black Fiend Sect; he had another purpose, so how could he easily give up? Moreover, although this semi-demonized Ice Demon had killed one person on their side as soon as it emerged from its cocoon, as long as they were careful, it wasn't that big of a deal. In Han Li's eyes, this demon was even less troublesome than the bald man from before.

This demon only made its body transparent, allowing it to move at extreme speed and manipulate some cold air. Even its so-called invisibility was just an illusion of high-speed movement, like his "Smoke Weaving Step." It was just because of the strangeness of its transparent body that it was even more difficult to detect.

But this kind of strange body technique could only show its power on the ground. As long as everyone flew into the sky and created distance, casting large-scale spells, they could force it to reveal itself. After all, rapid movement of the body could still be fierce in close quarters, but it couldn't keep up with the flying artifacts of cultivators over long distances.

Liu Jing and the others had never experienced this kind of close combat with short weapons, so naturally they felt that the opponent was extremely elusive and difficult to deal with. But Han Li frequently fought using this method himself, so he naturally had extremely rich experience in dealing with it.

Thinking of this, Han Li suddenly used his silver sword to repel the opponent's claws, suddenly revealing his figure, and said loudly, "Senior Brother Liu, you guys fly into the sky and continue to attack those three Blood Servants. I won't let this demon here disturb you." After saying this, Han Li's figure suddenly flashed, disappearing without a trace. In reality, the silver sword in his hand was moving so fast and invisibly that it forced the Ice Demon to retreat repeatedly, with no chance to fly off the ground.

The silver sword in Han Li's hand was the spoils of the Blood Essence Trial, capable of directly blocking the opponent's claws without any damage. However, the silver sword couldn't harm the opponent's ice claws either, which surprised Han Li.

Hearing Han Li's words, Liu Jing understood his intentions after a moment of thought, but he showed a hesitant expression. He was in extreme conflict!

Although Liu Jing was born into a prominent family of cultivators, he had been abducted by evil cultivators in his childhood and had truly endured a dark period of torture and abuse, almost losing his life. Later, he was finally rescued by his family and became a disciple under Li Huayuan's tutelage, achieving success in cultivation.