Chapter 318: The Reappearance of the Blue Veins

"Han Junior Brother is indeed exceptional. You found the flaw so quickly. What is the weakness?" Liu Jing praised before asking with a smile.

Han Li smiled faintly and suddenly handed over the crystal ball in his hand.

"Senior Brother, use this purple crystal ball to look in this direction, and you'll understand," Han Li pointed in the direction he had just been observing, saying.

Liu Jing, curious, took the magical tool and carefully looked through the crystal ball.

With just one glance, Han Li showed surprise. After a moment, he handed the crystal ball back to Han Li and pondered for a moment.

After a while, he raised his head and said to the others who were anxiously waiting:

"Han Junior Brother is right. The spiritual energy fluctuation in this direction is quite different from other places, as if it's much thinner. It seems that the enemy hastily arranged the formation, revealing a subtle flaw." Liu Jing's voice grew louder as he spoke, filled with confidence.

"So, what does Senior Brother Liu mean?" Chen Qiaoqian's senior sister couldn't help asking.

"Gather all the magical treasures and attack this weak point together. I believe it won't take much effort to break the formation," Liu Jing affirmed.

"In that case, let's get started!" Song Meng, upon hearing this, immediately raised his hand impatiently and summoned the "Blue Silk Sword," which began to hover above his head.

The others, upon hearing Liu Jing's words, also showed eager expressions.

Seeing this, Liu Jing no longer hesitated and said:

"Good! Let's attack together. We must break this formation and show them what we're made of."

With these words, dazzling lights emitted from more than a dozen magical treasures flew out from them directly towards the weak spot in the formation.

...

Outside, the Ice Demon, who was directing his disciples to set up various encirclement formations, was equally anxious.

Since the Black Evil Sect Master demanded that the four Blood Servants be on high alert in the palace recently, each shift of Blood Servants should consist of two people.

However, the one who was supposed to guard the gate with him, Ye Snake, arrogantly claimed credit for his recent achievements and sneaked off to the Blood Prison for cultivation, citing that he was about to enter the mid-Foundation Establishment stage. The Ice Demon didn't want to offend the rising star among the four Blood Servants, so he turned a blind eye to it.

But this momentary negligence led to the current situation where there were so many powerful enemies invading, and only he could handle the situation at the gate.

However, he was smart!

First, he trapped the enemies with the "Four Beasts Formation," and then he immediately sent people to the Blood Prison and the rear hall to call the other three.

He knew very well that with the Foundation Establishment disciples present, they couldn't possibly match so many enemies. But fortunately, the "Four Beasts Formation" had trapped several of them, buying some time!

As long as there was a bit of time buffer, he believed that his three colleagues would arrive in time.

When the four Blood Servants joined forces, he, the Ice Demon, would not fear anyone.

While he was thinking about this, there was a rumbling sound from within the Four Beasts Formation.

With this sound, the dense white mist in the formation surged violently, as if it was about to burst and release something.