Chapter 388: The Mighty Demon Soul of Qu Hun

Han Li and Qu Hun hastily flew out from Xiao Huan Island, but just as they left the island more than ten miles behind, Han Li suddenly stopped the divine wind boat.

"Don't hide, come out!" Han Li calmly said, looking ahead.

"Huh!" There was a surprised voice from the void.

Then, various lights flickered, and seven or eight Foundation Establishment cultivators revealed themselves not far away.

"Han Li, you and the cultivator surnamed Qu have been exposed for killing disciples of the Tail Star Island Master for the Descending Dust Pills. Now, we, the law enforcement cultivators, under the orders of the Wooden Island Master, are here to subdue you and hand you over to the Zhantai Island Master for judgment. It's best for you to surrender quickly!" a Foundation Establishment cultivator in the later stage arrogantly shouted at Han Li.

Han Li and Qu Hun had been concealing their cultivation to deceive these people, making them underestimate their strength.

Although they were somewhat surprised that Han Li had detected their presence, leading to the ambush's failure, they didn't pay it much mind and decided to take direct action.

Han Li calmly assessed them before saying, "Are you cultivators from the Kui Star Island? What evidence do you have to accuse me of killing other cultivators?"

Upon hearing this, the white-haired elder was momentarily stunned before sneering.

"What's this? Even with Elder Miao of the Six Consecutive Halls testifying, you still want to quibble? Don't think you can get away with it! The Wooden Island Master has already decreed that you two are extremely cunning. Upon discovery, your cultivation will be immediately abolished before anything else is considered."

As soon as these words were spoken, Han Li's expression changed slightly, a cold look appearing on his face.

"Cultivation abolished? Doesn't the Wooden Island Master plan to let us explain ourselves?" Han Li asked coldly.

"Hehe! You've been evading capture for several years, and the evidence is already conclusive. What's there to explain? Everyone, attack! Capture these two and bring them back for a reward!" The white-haired elder's eyes narrowed, impatience evident in his tone as he turned to instruct the others.

Instantly, these cultivators launched their attacks without a word, various magical treasures emitting dazzling lights as they flew towards Han Li.

Han Li's eyelids twitched.

This posture wasn't about subduing them and merely abolishing their cultivation. Judging from the hostility in their eyes, they clearly intended to kill them with a single blow.

Although Han Li wasn't sure if there were any other tricks involved, he couldn't help but feel a murderous intent rising within him.

"Qu Hun, kill them! Let none escape!" Han Li's voice was low but icy.

Qu Hun, who had been standing behind him all along, stepped forward without a word. A startling blood light emanated from his body, turning him into a dazzling sphere of light in an instant.

With a low roar, Qu Hun's figure flashed, disappearing into the various lights of the magical treasures. However, his blood-red light suddenly intensified, and numerous magical treasures were enveloped by a blood light with a diameter of tens of yards, slowing down their movements.

Qu Hun's figure then reappeared in the center of the blood light, his expressionless hands forming seals as he uttered a word, "Prohibit."

Immediately, as if pushed by an unseen force, all the magical treasures obediently flew to Qu Hun's side, disappearing with a wave of his sleeve, as if being collected.

Then, Qu Hun turned his head expressionlessly to the group of law enforcement cultivators, who were already dumbfounded by the scene before them.

"Foundation Establishment stage! He's at the Foundation Establishment stage!"

Someone finally realized Qu Hun's true cultivation level, his face pale with shock.

The other cultivators were equally panicked, and two clever cultivators immediately turned around, flying away on their flying vessels.

As for the white-haired elder, his arrogance was gone, leaving only disbelief written all over his face.

Since Qu Hun had accepted Han Li's orders, he would never let these people escape.

His eyes turned blood-red, devoid of emotion, as he glanced at the fleeing two cultivators. Without a word, he raised his hands, and two crimson blood pillars gushed out from his palms, incredibly fast, reaching the backs of the two cultivators who had run dozens of yards away in an instant.

These two cultivators, one wearing a crystal-clear earth-yellow armor and the other entangled in what seemed to be a high-quality blue light chain, were instantly turned into ashes by the blood light, along with their magical treasures.

Seeing this, the other law enforcement cultivators who wanted to escape also lost their color.

The white-haired elder, in particular, was so terrified that he hastily shouted, "Senior, it's a misunderstanding! This is all a misunderstanding..."

Qu Hun didn't listen to the excuses of the other party at all. With a shoulder shake, the blood light surrounding him soared into the sky, forming a large blood cloud above the heads of the cultivators.

Then, with a wave of Qu Hun's hand, a purple spell flew out, and with a "puff," the blood cloud instantly turned into a sky full of purple flames, overwhelming the cultivators on the opposite side.

The white-haired elder and the other cultivators below showed despair on their faces, desperately activating defensive magical treasures and begging for mercy.

But under Qu Hun's cold gaze, they only managed to hold on for a moment under the purple demonic flames before both themselves and their magical treasures turned to ashes.

Then, Qu Hun flashed and picked up the several storage pouches dropped by the cultivators.

Han Li had already picked up the storage pouches of the two cultivators who had been killed by the light beams earlier and flew back to Qu Hun's side on the divine wind boat.

"Let's go! If a Nascent Soul cultivator comes, it will be troublesome!" Han Li murmured as he looked around before activating a magical treasure, turning into a white light and fleeing.

Fifteen minutes later, two streaks of light, one blue and one red, flew from the direction of Kui Star Island and arrived at the location where Qu Hun had killed several law enforcement cultivators.

After the dazzling light dissipated, a sinister-looking old man and a middle-aged man exuding gray gas appeared in mid-air.

"This should be the place! The spiritual energy fluctuation here hasn't dissipated yet, it seems that the culprit just left not long ago!" The middle-aged man said gloomily.

Among the law enforcement cultivators on Xiao Huan Island this time was this middle-aged man's disciple!

The sudden death of this disciple caused abnormalities in the soul card the middle-aged man had used secret techniques on. The middle-aged man immediately knew that his disciple had encountered an accident and immediately rushed over with a friend who was visiting his cave, but he never expected to be a step too late.

"Elder Yuan! I used the 'Floating Cloud Tracking Art' to check. The person who attacked should have fled in this direction. If we pursue now, there is still a thirty percent chance of intercepting them," the old man said leisurely, pointing in the direction Han Li fled, then spoke slowly.

"Good! Let's go after them

. We must intercept the perp."