Chapter 347 Evacuation

Inside the rear hall, the old man stood with his hands behind his back.

Seeing Han Li and dozens of other cultivators entering, he said calmly, "I have checked all of you just now. Either your aptitude is good, or you cultivate special techniques. Therefore, you will be the seeds for the resurgence of our sect. Now, I'll give you half a day to immediately go back and pack your things. Huang Shizhe will take you and leave immediately."

Upon hearing this, everyone was stunned, and someone asked in disbelief, "Elder, didn't you say that it would take two more days for the demonic cultivators to breach our defenses? Why the rush?"

"Humph! It will indeed take two more days to break through the front defenses, but do you think the enemy will let our people off so easily? They have sent people to bypass the defenses and launch long-distance attacks on various sects. Their goal is not to wipe out each sect but to prevent our smooth retreat. Therefore, we must abandon those outside to buy time for your evacuation. But if any of you dare to leak this information to those outside during the packing time and cause chaos during the retreat, I will personally take care of you." The old man's voice was extremely cold, sending chills down the spines of the cultivators present.

"Yes..."

...

Han Li and the others naturally didn't dare to object and all obediently agreed before going out to pack their things.

On the way back, Han Li and the old man parted ways halfway, both lost in thought.

Han Li's cave was too far away, so after parting ways, the Divine Wind Boat immediately flew at full speed, hoping to arrive at the cave as soon as possible.

At this moment, Han Li felt extremely conflicted.

According to what Lenghu Ancestor said, evacuating to another country would ensure his safety, and he might even gain favor due to the shortage of manpower.

But at the same time, rebuilding Huangfeng Valley and establishing a new territory in a foreign land would inevitably involve him in mundane affairs as one of the few remaining Foundation Establishment cultivators. He wouldn't have much time left for cultivation. By the time everything settled down and the six sects reestablished themselves, he would have missed the opportunity to advance to the Core Formation stage. This was something Han Li absolutely didn't want to see.

But if he fled now, Han Li didn't know if he was still under the surveillance of that old monster's divine sense. If he acted suspiciously, he might be detected. Then, as a deserter, he would have nowhere to hide!

Han Li regretted deeply. If he had known that things would deteriorate to this extent, he would have fled to another country immediately without coming back!

In helplessness, Han Li returned to his cave.

Upon entering, he first took out the storage bags containing talismans hidden under the bed in the bedroom and stuffed them all into his arms. Then, he went to the storage room and collected the remaining precious medicinal herbs.

Finally, he went to the secret chamber of the Spirit Eye Spring and destroyed the entire chamber, covering the Spirit Eye Spring.

Since he couldn't move the spiritual object now, Han Li didn't want the Spirit Eye to be discovered and used by the demonic cultivators.

After completing all this, Han Li checked the cave again and found no omissions. Then, he summoned Qu Hún out of the cave and placed the first set of "Inverted Five Elements Great Array" flags and discs in front of the cave, carefully storing them in a storage bag.

Seeing the cave entrance exposed again due to the disappearance of the array, Han Li raised his eyebrows. Suddenly, he released two black lights and spent the time of a meal to completely destroy the entire mountain peak, burying the cave under the collapsed rocks.