Chapter 309 Demonization

"Can't take it, quick, dodge!" Han Li's steward shouted loudly, enduring severe pain, trying to remind the young prince.

Obviously, his warning came a bit late.

Upon hearing this, although the young prince instinctively moved to one side, attempting to avoid the azure giant sword's edge, the sword suddenly changed direction and grazed his leg lightly. Despite the protective black aura surrounding him, it was dispersed by the strike, rendering it ineffective.

As a result, with both of his legs lightly severed, the young prince let out a cry and fainted on the spot.

Accustomed to a life of luxury since childhood, he had never experienced such pain and naturally couldn't bear the excruciating pain of severed limbs.

However, this scene startled Han Li. He thought he had accidentally killed the opponent with the Azure Origin Sword due to its long period of disuse!

After understanding what had happened, Han Li lifted the unconscious figure and flew towards the Four Friends of Mount Meng.

Han Li was in a cheerful mood after his victory, but also felt somewhat puzzled.

From the initial danger he felt from the young prince and the steward, these two should have been more difficult to deal with. However, they were captured so easily. Could it be that his mysterious perception was beginning to fail him?

Han Li shook his head, feeling somewhat strange.

At this moment, the remaining black-clothed cultivators lingering in the distance saw the scene and knew that staying there was futile. After exchanging glances, they began to scatter and flee in all directions, disappearing in an instant.

Han Li had no intention of pursuing them. These were just peripheral figures like the Four Friends of Mount Meng, not worth the effort to chase down.

As he thought about this, Han Li flew back to where the Four Friends of Mount Meng were and casually tossed the two captives in his hand, saying lightly, "Stop their bleeding and extract information from them!"

The youth and the second elder of Mount Meng immediately stepped forward to receive the two captives, not daring to show the slightest negligence.

At this moment, the Four Friends of Mount Meng not only showed surface respect to Han Li but also harbored a deep-seated awe for him. Han Li's display of power just now left an indelible impression on them.

"Elder, your profound mastery of techniques has truly broadened our horizons!" The black-faced elder spoke with full respect.

"It's nothing, just trivial skills," Han Li replied casually, though inwardly feeling somewhat pleased to see the awe in the eyes of the Four Friends of Mount Meng. However, he maintained an appearance of indifference, further mystifying them.

Han Li noticed the awe in the eyes of the Four Friends of Mount Meng, feeling somewhat pleased inwardly. However, he maintained an indifferent demeanor on the surface, making them perceive him as even more mysterious.

Just then, a series of loud clangs rang out, causing a slight change in Han Li's expression.

The Four Friends of Mount Meng quickly turned their heads to look. Upon seeing clearly, the middle-aged woman immediately pointed at Han Li with a worried expression and said, "Elder, look! Your artifact!"

Han Li turned around and saw the "Heaven Concealing Bell" trapping the bald man. Inside, it emitted earth-shattering roars while undergoing incredible transformations on the outside. With each roar, bulges inexplicably formed on the bell's surface. After a dozen or so roars, the bell changed beyond recognition. The golden light on the bronze bell dimmed, and the bald man inside seemed on the verge of breaking free at any moment.