Chapter 265 Battle Situation

According to the "Great Yin Technique", after cultivating the first layer, splitting the divine sense into more than ten is not a problem. By the second layer, hundreds can be split, and by the third layer, it's possible to control hundreds of puppets in battle, a situation that even Han Li himself finds somewhat perverse.

However, Han Li estimates that this "perversity" will only last during the Foundation Establishment stage. After reaching the Core Formation stage, unless he can craft puppets with the same level of strength as Core Formation cultivators, controlling more puppets won't withstand a full-force attack from a Core Formation cultivator. The scene of Thunder Master Uncle sweeping away hundreds of second-level puppets of the Thousand Bamboo Sect remains vivid in his memory.

Since crafting second-level puppets requires materials equivalent to those used in high-grade artifacts, crafting even higher-level puppets would require at least top-grade artifact materials. This means that Core Formation cultivators who practice puppetry would need hundreds of top-grade artifact materials just to compete with other Core Formation cultivators, a fact that leaves Han Li astonished.

Moreover, the materials wasted in failed attempts at crafting puppets, along with powerful souls, are not readily available. This is probably one of the main reasons why puppetry is a rare skill even within the Thousand Bamboo Sect.

After all, the strength of a sect is ultimately evaluated based on the number of Core Formation cultivators. Even if the disciples in the Foundation Establishment stage are formidable, they can only dominate a small area and cannot compete with other sects in the realm of Core Formation cultivators.

Of course, all these are just Han Li's speculations after practicing the Great Yin Technique and puppetry.

However, puppetry significantly increases Han Li's strength during the Foundation Establishment stage, which is an undeniable fact. Therefore, Han Li is now too preoccupied to consider future events.

After all, the great war that has stirred several countries in the cultivation world has just begun!

Not long after Han Li arrived at this spiritual mine as a guard, a major battle broke out between the six demonic sects and the seven factions of Yue Kingdom on a remote mountain.

Han Li gradually learned the specific situation. It turned out that the Spirit Beast Mountain among the seven factions was originally a branch of the Demonic Sect's Spirit Taming Sect, buried in Yue Kingdom by demonic cultivators thousands of years ago as a hidden pawn.

This time, the six sects invaded the seven factions, and this hidden pawn was naturally activated. The demonic cultivators hoped to achieve the same effect as when they captured the Kingdoms of Jiang and Cheqi in one fell swoop.

However, the upper echelons of Spirit Beast Mountain had long refused to recognize themselves as part of the Spirit Taming Sect, let alone accept a new Emperor Supreme.

As a result, after discussing with the other six factions, they somehow convinced the demonic cultivators to believe that the seven factions were being attacked and sent people to ambush the faction's disciples.

Thousands of attacking cultivators were ambushed halfway by the prepared disciples of the seven factions and suffered heavy losses, even losing two Core Formation cultivators on the spot.

This unexpected blow dealt a heavy blow to the six demonic sects, boosting the morale of the seven factions. However, the six sects were infuriated and launched a massive attack.

After seven or eight battles at the border between Yue Kingdom and the Kingdoms of Jiang and Cheqi, the casualties of cultivators had reached tens of thousands, with seven or eight Core Formation cultivators falling, a scene of extreme carnage!