Chapter 396: Killing Demons and Obtaining Pills

Han Li's worries were obviously unnecessary.

Just half an hour later, he felt two powerful spiritual fluctuations rapidly approaching Red Coral Island from the east and west, causing his expression to change slightly.

He suddenly opened his eyes wide, staring fixedly at the row of flags in front of him, lips tightly pressed together.

Although everything had been arranged properly, facing two high-level demons at once still made his heart involuntarily tense.

Suddenly, the purple-blue flag in front of him emitted a brilliant light, followed by a slight tremor.

Han Li's expression became solemn, but he didn't immediately take any action, just quietly observed.

He knew that even though fifth-level demons had some level of intelligence, they wouldn't be able to break free from the "Five Elements Reversal Array" in a short time. Despite being comparable to early Foundation Establishment cultivators in cultivation base, they were often not evenly matched in actual combat.

These demons were disadvantaged by their low intelligence and limited spells, making them easy targets for cultivators of the same level.

Thus, they couldn't break out of such a sophisticated array in a short time.

Therefore, Han Li could calmly wait until the other demon was also trapped in the array before taking action.

Just as he was anxiously pondering, the yellow flag in front of him also emitted a dazzling light and emitted a low buzzing sound.

Immediately, Han Li's solemn face revealed a hint of joy. Then, he pinched a magic seal, sealing off the aura of the nearby Ni Chang Grass with the surrounding illusion formation restrictions.

Otherwise, if one or two more demons were attracted, he wouldn't be able to handle them.

After doing this, Han Li reached out and lightly grabbed two unusual flags that automatically flew into his hands from the void, then softly uttered the word "go"!

Suddenly, Qu Hun opened his mouth, spewing out a yellow light, and then the yellow light burst out, turning Han Li into a yellow rainbow soaring into the sky.

A moment later, Han Li appeared above the "Illusory Sky Array" at the westernmost end. He saw the yellow-green colored clouds rolling inside the array, emitting a booming sound like a bull's roar.

Han Li released the Divine Wind Boat and flew away alone.

Then he pulled out the yellow flag from his waist and gently shook it in his hand. A yellow light shot out from the flagpole and hit the colored clouds in the array, revealing a trapped demon inside.

This demon was about two to three Zhang long, completely round with a fiery red thorn all over its body, resembling a giant sea urchin at first glance. However, its round body was covered with dozens of small green eyes.

These eyes were extremely cold, continuously shooting out red light, constantly attacking the restrictions of the array. The bull-like roar came from its fat abdomen, seemingly in a violent and irritable state.

"Thousand-Eyed Demon."

Seeing the appearance of the demon clearly, Han Li immediately recognized its origin, feeling somewhat excited.

This was one of the most common fifth-level demons in the Chaotic Star Sea, just right for him to practice his skills.

He couldn't afford to delay too long! This wasn't the "Five Elements Reversal Array" and couldn't withstand the repeated turmoil of this demon. So he immediately gave an order to Qu Hun.